Sunday, December 11, 2011

Becoming an Actress, where to start?

I'm 19 years old and looking to start acting, i have no experience with acting or have an agent. Where do i start? I'm a little worried about my background too, thinking they might not take me on, i have a little girl who is one so clearly my background isn't the best! But i really do want to try and give this career a chance. I have never been more involved with something like this and have never felt like this with anything i have done. My dad said you have to join an Actors Union. How do i do that and where do i go to get noticed. Do i have to go to acting school? I have looked into Robert Pattinson as he lived in London before his huge acting career in Twilight and he didn't go to an Acting school, he joined the Barnes Theatre Company and started there until he got noticed by an agent that took him on. I don't live far from Bristol.. Weston-Super-Mare UK. So nay help and advice would be great. Thanks in advance!Becoming an Actress, where to start?
Try searching for acting programs near where you live, i remembered when i wanted to be an actress; i did all the reasearch you can possibly think of. Once you get into an Acting program thats where it all starts. First you go to a lower class acting school, then you get higher as you get more skill. Maybe soon enough you'll get noticed.



Another way yu can try is going to an art college/univertisy. Thats where alot of my friends got noticed, their not quiet there yet though.



I know that one of my friends christina, she only went to a couple acting lessons and she got on some commericals. One was for sports and she had to play the role of the guys daughter. It was awesome:D



So yeah, just simple things like that.



And i know this might sound kinda weird, i dont know, but you can like find a random script on the computer or make one up and start practising at home. You know, like studying.Becoming an Actress, where to start?
1. u have to try out in a play or something

2. try practicing in front of a audiance

3. put a play on youtube and see what people say

4. get a pic and resume for youself

3. send in for a movie like breaking dawn the twilight saga and see if u get a call back

4. ur a actress



u can also take acting lessons to help too soo good luck on ur dream

No comments:

Post a Comment