Sunday, December 11, 2011

Who saw Twilight?????????????

I went to the midnight showing, and then the earliest show the next day. Robert Pattinson is wicky hot, but his voice was so ';Not Edward';. How well do you think he played Edward?



Also what was up with the whole make-out scene? That would never have happened in the book, plus it was weird because they hardly even kissed in the rest of the movie.



Jacob's hair was so atrocious!! What do you think of Taylor Lautner playing him?



Rosalie wasn't at all how I pictured her, but most of the other Cullens were spot-on, especially Alice. What do you guys think?



Overall, how good was the movie to you?Who saw Twilight?????????????
The movie was funny, but i had really high expectations for it and I was disappointed. Your right Edward's voice was all wrong. Okay the make-out scene was like what? They didn't even have a first kiss then they go into this huge make-out session and Bella had no pants on. Taylor did an okay job at playing Jacob. I couldn't believe they had him and billy in the first scene at Forks. That pissed me off. The hair doesn't work on him. It's scary. Rob did a good job but, he always looked angry and Bella was paler than Rob so..but her natural skin color would've worked fine. Rosalie came off as a *****. But that's how she did act in the book just not so hard-core. Jasper looked like something was stabbing him in the back. It was so funny though, in a cute way. I was mad because when Bella ran away she wasn't in an airport waiting for Edward. There was no love note. I was like what the heck that was one of the best parts!! I don't know it could've been a lot better. I'm going to make my own version on youtube. :)Who saw Twilight?????????????
sorry but i have a life.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Not me...
the book was much better then the movie



if i had never read the book, the movie would have been amazing.
It was great!
books better

*cough cough*
i did, it was the best movie since dirty dancing 2 havana nights!!!!!!!
I agree with everything! But, I LOVE THE MOVIE!









Answer mine please:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I saw twilight
i think he played his part awesome!

I loved it.

It was amazing
not me..but i gonna see it some time next week..CANT WAIT %26gt;_%26lt;!!!
at First I was like EWW Edward but when he talked I like died in my chair.

Alice was my favorite =]

xD Jasper made me laugh.He is hot, but he looked constipated!

When they made out, everyone in the theater squealed and screamed lmfao.

Rosalie was ehh..

I think all they did was like tape a wig onto Jacob's hair.It was horrible.
i thought robert pattinson and kristen stewart were spot on with their charecters of bella and edward, i liked them



haha idk yea that was kinda whacked, but anyways



I KNOW!!!!!!, i dont get why everybody is on team jacob hes not good for bella, and hes weird, he did an okay job at acting, rob was wayy better tho!





jasper wasnt for me, but all the others were!





i really liked it im seeing it again tomorrow, i just felt like their was alot missing, and i loved it how stephenie meyer was in one of the diner scenes!!
oh em gee! that movie was amazing! i just sen it tonight! i loved it! i wanna go see it again! RIGHT NOW! lol.
OMG IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I HAD EVER SEEN!!! i saw it last night than saw it again this morning! ok first...Edward Cullen(Robert Pattinson) is probobly the best looking guy i have EVER seen! he was really funny in the movie too!!! haha i love most of his lines he had to say!



Now Jacob...what should i say! hes ugly, weird, and will never be with Bella...NEVER I SAY!



All the characters i had imagined correctly except Bella! Kristen was different as Bella than as I would have imagined! and Charslie or however you spell his name!



overall!



BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!
ok, i just saw it today (live in mexico) And i did NOT like Robert as Edward, i just don't find him attractive, i imagined him more perfect looking and a nicer nose..



Alice was SPOT ON, and also Jasper, he was kinda cute the way he had that painful expression, lol.

Also, they never explained that Jasper could manipulate emotions and crap!

And Taylor is a good Jacob, but the hair really WAS atrocious!

Make out scene didn't bother me, Hey, It's Making out! lol why would it?



the moive wasn't GOOD. it was just OK for me, i was really excited and got a little dissapointed really.. :B oh well!





( and bella's lullaby SUCKS!! i prefer the first one!!)
I think he was a good Edward. I still pictured Edward hotter [not that he wasn't HOT].



About the make out scene..I don't know. It was very random. Movies.



I did NOT like Jacob's hair there. One of my friends pointed out he looked like a dog..haha. guess it fits?

I think Taylor is a hot Jacob. So do most of my friends. If only they'd fix his hair!



Rosalie was close to how I pictured her. Alice was VERY close. Only I pictured her hair a little bit longer. But I loved her.



Overall, I wish they would have included the whole book and not changed scenes. [Edward wasn't there when Bella was attacked in Arizona in the book] But the movie was still INCREDIBLE!
Edward was so edward!

AND HE WAS DELICIOUSLY HOT!



Lol they kinda mixed the movie from the book and that make out scene wasnt there and they were suppose to have their first kiss in the grass! It really wasnt how i pictured it....



Jacob's hair was kinda eww lol he looked indian gothic and he was really weird.... I thought he was a bad actor really... just because he looked older then he really was and in my mind while reading he was blonde! So i was like ';WOWWW thats different';



Rosalie really wasnt how i pictured her either....

I think she was a brunette in my mind not blond lol and the movie made her look really stuck up and stuff....



Alice was actually perfect lol I loved her hair! It was so short and cute and spikey! I could never pull that look off.



The movie was amazing! I just wished it wouldnt have skipped scenes from the book and actually worked out the relationship between them instead of making it seem like they fell in love really fast!!!



I saw the movie earlier today at like 1pm and i've been craving to go see it again cause it was soooo amazing and edward cullen was soooo hot!

I cant wait till i can buy the ';New moon'; book on monday and read it!

Then go from there.

I was so excited to read twilight I finished it in 2 days (Actually less)

when everyone was like ';IT TOOK ME 2 WEEKS TO FINISH!';

I so pwned them at that heheh...

BUT YEAH, AMAZING MOVIE!


I did it was the best movie ever

robert pattinson is such a hottie

jacob is just ugly no offense lol


Kobe, u don't have to be so mean.

anyways, to answer ur question which ive been answerin all nite(dont worry i dont mind :D) i LOVED IT!

i mean the makeout scene was like suspenseful it took em a while to kiss but w/e it was a cute kiss.

OMGG, I AGREE!!

I HATED JACOB!

he looked rlyy weirdd.

rosalie was actually kinda as i pictured her.

the cullens were gorgeous i loved edward :D

the movie was absolutely amazing!

i would give it an infinity :D


I saw it!! (= awww mannnn(=

No comments:

Post a Comment