Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why am I still single?

Okay, here's my story

I am a college student, and I like women. I am looking for a relationship but the problem is that I feel like no girls really like me.

I consider myself to be a good looking guy, looks a bit younger than most of the guys of my age but it shouldn't be a big deal. I am pretty short: only 5'6'; but I dress very well (not too showy, but not too cheap either, I hear from lots of people that they like my jeans, they like my shirts and stuff). I am extremely organized, and ';clean';. When people visit my place they get surprised because my room is very clean. I care about how I smell, so I brush my teeth, shower, and do everything to make sure I don't stink. My ethnicity is Asian, but not 100% Asian (1/8 white) but I look pretty damn Asian. Talking about my appearance, I do have Asian eyes, but with double eyelids and very dark iris so that you can't really see the color difference between my iris and the actual eye. I have a pointed nose but without a nose bridge. I don't have that protruding brows that most Caucasians have, but my brows are thick like the ones of Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen). I have pale skin, and my bodily hair is minimum. My torso is longer than my legs, but overall I look pretty proportional.

I am social. I don't like missing out parties, and I like to have fun when I'm there. Girls, when they are drunk, seem to want me, but only to satisfy their sexual desires, nothing more. I am a nice guy so when I see a blackout girl at a party I help her out to find her place and let them sleep well and that's it. I wonder if any of them remembers my name though. In fact I am still a virgin (which isn't a huge deal for a young man like me). What I want is a mutual relationship, in other words: love.

I have many friends who are as loyal to me as I am to them. I hear a lot about me being awkwardly funny when we all hang out. I read a lot and know many stories, so talking with me can be fun. Even though I was not born in America I don't speak with an accent. plus I get American jokes. Most of the time people don't recognize that I am a foreignor if I don't tell them.

Unlike other foreigners, I don't hang out with people from the same country at all. I mean my college is not that diverse, and it is very hard to find a single Asian on campus. Besides, all my good friends are mostly caucasians, african americans and hispanics. In fact, there are ';clans'; which are little cliques made of people of the same kinds (especially Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese) and I personally don't want to be part of those groups because they are too exclusive and too small of a circle that I wouldn't be satisfied with my social life if they are the only friends of mine.

I have deep respect for every kind of girls out there. 9 out of 10 girls in the world are pretty hot in my opinion. My friends disagree with me, they have high standards when it comes to dating. But I am no way picky like that. If I find a girl who is willing to like me, I think I will go for her.

The problem here lies on the fact that no girls think seriously about me. I am not shy (maybe I try not to be shy) and I am used to getting rejected by someone whom I had a crush on, so when I find myself liking a girl, I ask her out before it is too late. Some girls seem to be avoiding me when I approach them. Some girls are friendly, but they are not interested in me as a potential date. I have some friend-girls, and they are my good friends and it would be awkward if I go out with any of them.

So what do you think is a problem? I am still single, and never had a serious relationship in my life. Is it my appearance? Is it my nationality/ethnicity (I understand if interracial relationship is not your thing)? Is it my personality? Why am I still single?Why am I still single?
Just find any girls and said. ';hey, can i get your number?';

Plus this is just too long for anyone to read.
  • lock file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment