Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why do I not find males attractive?

Is it normal for a 17 year old girl to not find hardly any males attractive? I'm 99.9% sure I'm straight.. I'm nearly 18 and I'm still a virgin because I just can't find a male who I find myself actually attracted to..





Here is a list of HIGHLY overrated male celebrities who all of my female friends LOVE to bits and I find them completely ugly..


Nick Lachey


Freddie Prince Jr


Hayden Christensen


Orlando Bloom (99.9% of girls I know are in love with him)


Johnny Depp (Nearly every woman on the planet thinks his eye candy)


Brad Pitt (Which NORMAL teenage girl DOESN'T find him attractive???!)


Jonas Brothers


Shia LeBeouf (I have no clue why every female I know thinks his the best thing since since bread)


Zac Efron (Butterface!)


Robert Pattinson (Scary looking)


Jonathan Rys Meyers


Ryan Sheckler


Pete Wentz


Matt Damon


George Clooney


Hugh Jackman (Whats the big hype!?)


Matthew McConaughey





I do find females pretty but no like in a ';damn shes sexy'; type of way. I find Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson and a few others.





In my whole life I have probably only found 3-4 females attractive. Its just something about men always turns me off.. I don't know if its the facial stubble/hair or body hair or maybe the masculine features, I don't know what it is.





And also males seem to annoy me, It bugs me how they are so selfish when it comes to sex, they expect you to pleasure them and them not to return the favor.





Is it just the celebrities male I find ugly? Or are they just overrated by 13 year old girls?Why do I not find males attractive?
Male celebrities are overrated. I honestly don't see what's the big deal about zac effron. I'm a gay guy but I don't find him hot.





For you, I think you maybe be lesbian/bisexual but you are just starting to recognize your feelings. I would give yourself sometime and see where things go. Experiment, if you want, and see how this works out.





And honey, sometimes not being attracted to men is a good thing. They are hairy, smelly, vulgar, and simple-minded. I think lesbians are really cool and sometimes wish I was one.





You might also be asexual as well, which means you're not attracted to either men or women and that's okay!Why do I not find males attractive?
maby you're lesbian.
my sister told me this once that there aren't that many good looking guys.
you may not find them attractive because they are all gay.





i think they are all cute.





and gay.
lower your standards a little


everyone has good and bad traits


Not all men are selfish when it comes to pleasing women


some enjoy it very much
Don't label yourself. That's what complicates things...Just stay natural.
Everyone is different. I don't find any of those male celebrities attractive, either, but it's just a personal taste. (FYI, I am happily married to my husband of 2 years and I find him darn attractive.)





Women don't hit their sexual peak until they are 30. Guys hit it around 18, so most of the guys you know now are nothing but a bunch of walking hormones currently. It will pass eventually.





If you are a virgin, you can't say that all men are selfish in bed. You wouldn't know from experience. :) In my experience, some are but most are not. My husband is always more concerned with my experience than his own.
I don't know if it's any help to you, but I'm a straight 16 year old girl and out of the list of celebrities you listed, I find only two of them attractive- Hugh Jackman (he's Australian too! ^_^! and Matthew McConaughey.) I agree with you 100% on the rest of the list being unattractive and overrated. ESPECIALLY Robert Pattinson. I think their overratedness has turned you off...
Gay, straight of bi are not the only options. I have a good friend of is completely asexual - she is not at all interested in sex. She has friends who are both male and female, looks like what some people would label as ';fem'; (small, good figure, feminine clothing.)





There's nothing that says you have to want sex or have to date/find a partner. Some people never do.





This may change as you get older or stay the same.
If you don't think Jonathan Rhys Meyers is hot, you need to be examined.
Maybe, your a lesbian or bisexual and per fer women.


I find it hard to be attracted to guys really. Like i love Alan rickman and he's basically the only guy i am attracted to.


Then I am Bisexual and i am Really attracted to a bunch of females. like Kate Moennig, Leisha Hailey, Everyone from the l Word. And P!nk. and of course people in my life.


i find it really hard to find guys that i can connect with and feel something for.


And also, a lot of women know that a girl can please a girl better then a guy can. So you might just want to feel that or you can not connect on a mature level with Boys.


Hope this helps


Cheers


(.P.S i find like all those Celebs ugly Too so don't worry!)
maybe you are straight, your just picky.


and thats okay, you should just lower your expectations when looking to date a guy.


but you should also look into girls.


can you see yourself having a relationship with a girl?


ever had a crush on a girl?


ask yourself these questions and experiment.


good luck.
I dont think you are gay I think you are extremely picky or maybe asexual
if your hormones are right and you have no pathological issue, it might be a psychological issue or it might be as simple as haven't met the right guy yet. you don't sound lesbian to me.
Yu are tripping maybe you are a lesbian
First of all I am so tired of people telling me who they think is sexy, and what they have to have to fit the criteria. That goes for males and females. You being 17 I figure your just blooming late and when it does happen you'll know which way your sexual attraction is going. My sister's best friend in school didn't bloom until 17 and everyone thought her taste in men was terrible. She married a rather geeky looking guy and they moved away from the area. Five years later they moved back in the area and honey let me tell you, both of them bloomed or they had some sky high plastic surgeon bills. They looked like a beach God and Goddess. My sister called me to tell me about it, she had me rolling. She was griping because she didn't bloom like that and her husband would never look like her friends husband did if he spent twenty years it the gym.. SO don't worry, if you still don't ';find it'; in a year or so (or if it's really bothering you now) go have a hormone level ran. You system may need some help.
It could be possible that your asexual-or not attracted to either men nor women.
The problem is you are meeting boys and not men. You may actually be subconsciously seeking a very deep relationship with someone therefore the outside appearance is not important or what attracts yo to someone. It could also be that you may just have a low sex drive and your hormones are not diving physical attraction that much.





Speak to a therapist to sort these things out and help you through this self discovery.





Good luck.
Don't worry it's perfectly natural to not like guys... theyre gross


and women.. well.. women are women... lol





j/k - didnt mean all men ... just the str8 ones
i'd say you're either very picky or asexual, or a lesbian and you don't realize it yet or have feelings that you don't realize are attractions to females.
looks like your needing a bit of soul searching.....some research and meditation will help center your thoughts and emotions.....gay straight bi----who cares.....just dont go hiding who you really are just because people wear there labels on their sleeves....being straight is great--being gay is great( so i hear).....being celibate is great(although i dont advise it..lol).....people will always judge from their uglyness inside....let that be their pain alone......its their childhood trauma to bare......have fun with your life.....enjoy the journey...if it were up to me----i would make you bi....lol...i wish every girl was bi....buts thats just my opinion....





LOVE OUT LOUD

No comments:

Post a Comment