Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can I get over being jealous of actors and gorgeous people?

I'm basically insanely jealous of Kristen Stewart and her whole deal with Robert Pattinson. Not because of him, but just the whole idea. She is gorgeous and talented and has a sexy talented guy who worships her.



I am jealous of their beauty and charisma and how everything falls into their f*ing laps. I know I sound bitter and ugly right now, but I need to vent and I need someone to slap some sense into me.



Have you ever felt this way? I mean, I think I'm pretty, but I want to be gorgeous and I want to be wanted.How can I get over being jealous of actors and gorgeous people?
Jealousy is a waste of energy when it's applied to real people in your life. When it's applied to fantasy, it's even worse. Realize that these people are entertainers, not part of your life. Get a hold of yourself and your life and get going. You're the only person on earth you have to be with forever. You better start liking who and what you are. .How can I get over being jealous of actors and gorgeous people?
You'll never get what you want if you are jealous and bitter towards other people. Why not just admire them for what they have accomplished and try to do the same? You will be wanted and people will think you are pretty and gorgeous, but you can't have negativity towards other people because it will show. They will see it in your face and it will take away from your beauty.
haha me too lol but thats something us ';normal'; ppl wont get over .. by normal i mean well rich , talented , beautiful, and acting with a hot guy lol thats just how life is .. and yea i feel the same way too and fo the same person lol .. and for taylor lautner and selena gomez im like ahhhh but oh well lol yea i think im pretty too but im not talented lol and i want to be wanted to lol but i dont think us normal ppl will get to that point .. u know what i mean .. we have to either be famouse or be related to someone famouse .. but yea i know how u feel .. im jeaoulous too its normal lol .. hope i helped 鈾?bye
Find the positives in YOUR life and think of THEIR negatives.
1; No



2. Quit being a drama queen



3. Be your own person
It's normal to feel envy of others..you're way out there. Seek help from a professional....
that's what i thought at first...but then, just look at her.



-greasy hair

-pot head

-no personality

-been in crapp movies



so that just makes me feel soo much better.



the only reason she may seem pretty to you is because she has a team of makeup artists that work miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment