Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does he like me, or Just friends?? Please answer !!! :)?

Well, earlier in the hallway I was talking about how cute Robert Pattinson is but my friend told me that the guy I liked was infront of us and he thought I was talking about him. So, I stopped talking. Next, in social studies we had to watch these videos and this guy I like sits right next to me and our feet were on each others (mine were underneath, his resting ontop.) But, my teacher kept trying to make us talk to each other because we are shy, so we started laughing at this one spazzy kid, along with my teacher. Then, we were laughing because we saw my teacher and this funny kid in the hallway singing together. But, we had math so we went there and I had to sit by him again. We just laughed some more? My friends tell me ';they something i don't know'; and I think it's about him? %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; Please help !! %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Is this flirting? Or are we just friends?Does he like me, or Just friends?? Please answer !!! :)?
i don't know. i'm in a similar situation. I think he likes you but i'm not sure. Does he stare at you alot? If he does he prob likes you.

;) Good luckDoes he like me, or Just friends?? Please answer !!! :)?
maybe u guys are just friends from what i was reading. try and ask him if he likes u or sneak to kiss him and he how he reacts

No comments:

Post a Comment