Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just for fun.....................?

Q/A SURVEY:



1) X or O's ?

2) If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring one object that could fit in your hands what would it be (note no cell phone service)?

3) What's your favorite and least favorite pick up line?

4) Name an embrassing situation that happened to you.

5) Do you think I'm pretty? jkjk. Hottest Celebrity?

6) Do you have long or short finger nails?

7) What color is your bedroom, andwhat's your favorite thing in your room?

8) If you were a superhero what would your name be?

9) If you made a dance crew, what would your crew name be?

10) You go in the kitchen, open up the fridge, what would you probably grab first?

11) THINK FAST! WHAT IS THE FIRST 5 LETTER WORD THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN I SAY : chocolate

12) Pictures, think about it, what's the first picutre that comes to your mind?

13) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

14) Have you ever danced around in your underwear?

15) Look to your right, what's the closest thing to you?



My answers:

1)XOXO BOTH!

2)A knife, for carving, building, cooking.

3)Favorite:Do you come with a fire extinguisher, CAUSE YOU'RE SMOKIN HOT! Least:Did it hurt (what?) Falling from Heaven.

4) I was at this catholic picnic with all my friends, and I bleached my shorts, and I didn't know not to, and they COMPLETLEY RIPPED!

5) Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas, Ryan Sceklor,and sooo many more!

6) Long!

7) Green, Purple, Red (it's like 3 rooms in one) and my wall of mirrors cause I love dancing!

8) Answergal jkjk. BATGIRL hehe.

9) Opposites attract (A mixture of ballroom and hip-hop, opposites attract! haha)

10) Soda (Pepsi)

11) Candy

12) This old Christmas picture where my dad had a cowboy hat on and my mom was opening a gift and he was watching her open it.

13) The woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck, if he could chuck wood.

14) YES! ALL THE TIME!

15) My cell phone!



RATE MY SURVEY ON A SCALE 1-10!! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL, GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!(:Just for fun.....................?
1) X or O's ------- both hugs and kisses!



2) If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring one object that could fit in your hands what would it be (note no cell phone service) ----------- my laptop



3) What's your favorite and least favorite pick up line ----- Fave: I tripped and fell in love with you

Least Fave: I need a map because i got lost in your eyes



4) Name an embrassing situation that happened to you ------- i was passing notes to my bf and my best friend in class and gave each of them the wrong one by accident so when my friend saw the note she was like ';i was asking for last night's hw not if i wanna come over and titanic with you!!!!!'; lol not the most embarrassing but it made me blush



5) Do you think I'm pretty? jkjk. Hottest Celebrity ---------- Chris Pine, Shia LeBouf, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner



6) Do you have long or short finger nails -------- short



7) What color is your bedroom, and what's your favorite thing in your room ----------- it's blue, green, and white

my fave thing is my bed ;)



8) If you were a superhero what would your name be ---------- Bat Girl



9) If you made a dance crew, what would your crew name be -------- idk, the dancers???



10) You go in the kitchen, open up the fridge, what would you probably grab first --------- grapes!



11) THINK FAST! WHAT IS THE FIRST 5 LETTER WORD THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND WHEN I SAY : chocolate ---------- yummy!



12) Pictures, think about it, what's the first picutre that comes to your mind -------- me, my sis, and my cousin at the beach



13) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood -------- alot lol



14) Have you ever danced around in your underwear ------ heehee maybe lol



15) Look to your right, what's the closest thing to you ------ my new computer mouse, it's so cute and small (and wireless!!!)



Great Survery!!!!



Rating : 12/10 lol XDJust for fun.....................?
i chose not to read all this
i can tell you this, reading all this useless crap is not gonna be fun
this is to long







Thats what she said!!
X's

my puppy

I really can't think of one right now

I bumpt in a poll in front of everyone

chace crawford

short

blue my bed

I have no idea

I don't know

An apple

yummy

a cat

I don't know

Yes(:

A chair
WOW...that's entirely too long
1) X.

2) A wadded up ball of cash.

3) I hate all pickup lines.

4) My friend yanked my shorts down in front of about 30 people.

5) uh.. John Mayer. sexyyyy

6) short.

7) tan.. and my bed.

8) The mighty GREAT

9) Something totally amazing.

10) A bagel.

11) brown..?

12) a sailboat.. yeah..

13) Chuck Norrisss

14) only like every day

15) shoes.
1)X

2) idk :P

3) fav/ hey babe whats your numba? can i? can i have it? and least/ everything :P

4) i threw up on my brothers best friend :P

5) Megan Fox

6) short cuz i bite em

7) light brown and fav thing is my mouse cage

8) my name/ WONDER THUNDER DOWN UNDER! :p

9) idk

10) chocolate

11) brown

12) a bee

13) 4 peices of wood

14) no

15)stapler







it was an alright survery
1. both

2. mp3 player

3. fav: hello be-a-u-tiful, I know I'm a good speller, least fav: can't think of any

4. yeah not telling...

5.Taylor Lautner

6. Currently short, usually long

7.Purple/my guitar

8. Emaginem

9. Dancers of Rock...lol...lame

10. Watermelon

11.Yummy

12. my crush

13. a lot

14. eww no

15. a pencil
Xs



KNIFE



Haven't I seen you somewhere?/ Are you from Tennessee? lol



This cheap pair of pants ripped at a resturaunt, so I went to the restroom, hoping no one would see, and in the restroom were 2 girls, and I SLIPPED! And yeah, they noticed the rip. I could tell they wanted to laugh.



The guy from Entourage! Rob Pat.



short



White/ My bed!



churro hero? haha, idk



MoonWalkeez? haha, again, idk



Gatorade!



FUDGE



A pic of me and my family at Santa Cruz.



morningwood. lol



nope



coffee mug.
1.) X

2.) A knife so that I could cut things like maybe a coconut ;)

3.) Favorite: Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet. Least: If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

4.) Fell in front of the a whole class with my skirt wide open.

5.) Chris Pine

6.) Short

7.) I'm planning to color it light brown and have my beds a mixture of blue and brown and favorite is.. my computer?? and WOW you have 3 rooms in one??

8.) The Stretch-A-Girl -- Idk? xD

9.) The Waltzers

10.) Some sweet tea

11.) Mouse

12.) A giraffe

13.) A wood chuck woodly doo what a whatta what? I got lost in there.

14.) Um, no.

15.) My red chair

No comments:

Post a Comment