Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need to meet a celebrity?

Robert Pattinson to be exact. I'm not in love with him or anything but I would really love to meet him. I'm driving myself insane trying to figure out how to meet him. I've found his address on a fan website and I want to send him a letter but I don't know what to write. I drew some pictures of him that I was thinking about mailing and most people would say they are pretty good. Some people I know don't think he'll reply if I do send them though and some people doubt he'll even get to see them!



What do I do?

Do I go ahead and send them just to see if I can get a reply?

They are not amateur pictures. If you need to see them I can send them to you.I need to meet a celebrity?
i'd give it a shot

there's nothing to lose right?

if you get a reply, then great!

if you don't, then oh well.....

i'd love to see your drawings....

jmunchie@yahoo.comI need to meet a celebrity?
you should send them if he doesnt reply than your back to where you are now (minus the drawings) and if he does awsome you get what you wanted
You don't NEED to meet him.

You WANT to.

:P
i doubt youll get a reply,but you can try

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Just send him it then put ur number if he calls u know he got it lolz!
you should try it but do it now since he will be filming new moon soon and he wouldn't have time to answer back oh and you may have to wait two months before you get anything back



good luck and tell me how it goes :)



oh and i want to see the pictures plz :)

e-mail- sarah.rodriguez88@yahoo.com
i didn't bother reading your Q but from the title, you dont need to meet one, you just want too... why? because you don't have a life maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment