Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why do so many girls like Twilight?

I used to be TOTALLY obsessed with the books before it started becoming popular.

Then, after the movie came out and I'd read the books for the second time, I realised how silly it really was.

Vampires that sparkle? She might as well made them princess vampires with pretty little tiaras. Bella who's so 'apparently' selfless when really she's extremely selfish. Edward who's creepy and he always looks stoned... So does Bella actually. Both Robert Pattinson %26amp; Kristen Stewart look stoned xD hehehe I want whatever they're on :D

And how in the first movie, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie %26amp; Emmett aren't even mentioned much until towards the end when they're ACTUALLY needed. And I don't understand why so many guys like Bella? I mean she's really boring. She doesn't even seem to like her friends. It's just Edward she cares about.

I could go on forever but I'm guessing a lot of people hate me now.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with you if you like it.

I just honestly don't see why it's so popular.

A human falling in love with a vampire isn't even that original.

Okay, I'll stop now xDWhy do so many girls like Twilight?
I think preteen girls like it so much because they think Bella and Edward's relationship is the perfect relationship and how love should be, when the truth is so far from that.

Bella and Edward's relationship is disgusting and abusive in too many ways, and extremely unhealthy and in no way should sway young girls' ideas about what a relationship should be.

True, Twilight the movie was pretty horrid (thanks to Kristen Stewart's acting, which was painful to watch) but I think the books are even worse.

The writing is so terrible it makes me sad thinking that young girls actually think she's a brilliant writer. Even worse, is that Stephenie Meyer, herself, thinks she's a brilliant writer. Psh.

Don't even get me started on the Host. I can't believe that garbage is being made into a movieWhy do so many girls like Twilight?
the dudes in it are freakin HOT!
Same thing with me! I used to love it, but then I realized how bad of a writer Stephenie Meyer really is. It's just the idea of a hot, mysterious guy who's dangerous AND is in love with you? Every girl's dream. The concept is what girls love.
i've asked my friends the SAME question. this are the reasons they gave for liking twilight:



-hot guys

-romance

-';beauty and the beast'; theme

-adventure



i totally agree with you, though. twilight is NOT that good. harry potter is totally better!!!! :D
i have to agree with the others they ar H.O.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i also think its because we wish for myths magic all those things we don't have and this book brang us closer or some hing i really don't know. and just to let you know if you think of the old stories about vampires and wovs and stuff, its almost evan more rediculace.
Stephenie Meyer's writing sucks, just the idea of sexy vampires lures girls in.

Thats the reason, plain and simple.





Check out my book?

http://SydneyFaith.wordpres.com/

Comments/ratings/subscriptions are greatly appreciated! :)
Well, why did you like it in the first place?
I think that people don't love the characters but the 'romantic' situation. A handsome guy who loves you for you and you love him even though the impossible separates you. Both of you will do anything that you can to stay together through life and death. Ultimately, that's what all humans are looking for...a soul mate. Nowadays, there are divorces and cheating and affairs, but Twilight paints a perfect picture of a relationship. So, in turn, people fall in love with the characters.

I used to love the book, and I still do. Stephenie is a great writer and is very inspiring, but I'm getting a little tired of all the hype too.

No comments:

Post a Comment