Sunday, December 11, 2011

Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?

Or know one? I asked this yesterday...but, I didn't get many answers. So I'll post again.



Please tell the truth :D I can believe in something like meeting Miley Cyrus or the JB, but I highly doubt someone on here would be related or know them. So dont say **** like that. %26lt;3



Anyway, I guess I only really know one celeb. Joanna Garcia from Reba and Privleged. I know her because my mom is best friends with her aunt.



I know you all won't believe me, but this is the truth. I've met Ashley Greene (She plays Alice Cullen in Twilight) twice because she is a frequent visitor at my hair salon. No, I don't live in LA like she does, but I /am/ from her hometown and I've been living here my whole life. Each time she visits her family (who also live here) she comes into my hair salon because apparently she knows everyone there and has been going there for years. I met her one time, but only got an autograph because I had to leave. The second time, I actually talked to her and she said she recognized me...o___O She said she knew she had met me before because I always have on Wayfarer sunglasses and ripped jeans when I go in. She's a really nice girl, but damn does she look different in real life...except for her nose. xD Her nose looks the same.



My family and I met John Travolta because he used to live right near my grandparents house. We got on an elevator one day and when I was whining about my feet hurting (I was small at the time) the doors opened and he walked in. He asked us how we were and if we were doing alright. He was nice too. *sighs* I feel so sorry for him and his family right now with the loss of Jett. He loved him so much. My grandmother was working in the hospital he was born, on the NIGHT he was born. She told me no one could get near the room because it was all guarded off.



Umm...my friends and I met Nikki Reed and Kristen Stewart when we saw the Twilight tour. Nikki was nice but Kristen was kind of...blah. She'd be better if she sounded like she wasn't on crack all day long. And when I took Kristen and Nikki's picture, Kristen didn't even smile. She looked like she was annoyed. Nikki smiled though! :) I think she and Kellan should date, they're so cute together!



Anyway, that's all for now. I want to meet Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz because I have huuuuge crushes on both of them! %26lt;3 But I didn't see them on the Twilight tour. Damn. But oh well. Have any of you met or know any celebs? =]Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?
my mom's friend has a 10 year old daughter who met miley i even got a picture of her with miley and i have a pic with katie to proof it but me?

nauh i guess only the lady from news :D



haha :)Have You Ever Met A Celebrity?
I met Russell Crow, he was a prick
GIVE ME YOUR LIFE STORY WHY DON'T YOU.
ive met a lott of musicans in bands.
i myself never met anyone famous but my mom met president bush twice and my dad met Robin Williams
I wish. I haven't even been to a concert.

=[
oh god i have met quite a few people.



jesse mccartney: SUPER nice

miranda cosgrove: nice

icarly cast: nice

rihanna: REALLLY REALLY MEAN.

shontelle: nice

david archuleta: nice

boys like girls: HILARIOUS

chris brown: love him super super nice

lauren conrad: like a sister nice.

lil wayne: funny %26amp; nice

lady gaga: okay..

T.I. : okay..



%26amp; i guess my 6th grade science teacher is like 2nd cousins or somehow related to Miley Cyrus.
no, but i want to meet people from twilight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment