Sunday, December 11, 2011

I had a relationship with this girl but I made alot of jackass moves and I feel so bad that I screwed it over?

I knew this girl from mid 2006 until now.

Let me summarize the stuff that happen between us since that time.

2006- We knew each other through some neigborhood parties. Never really knew her name until late 2006 and I started to notice her after new years (I think because of some party in which we both talked for about an hour).

2007- By mid 2007 It was ****** obvious that she had a huge crush on me. She knew almost all my friends (different schools- i went to public she went to private). A little stalkerish. She use to try to hold my hand and always hang out with me at these parties. A few times we were literally rubbing against each other. I felt uncomfortable because I really did like her too.

2008- In June, we went upstate with a few families and we both talked alot but she slept early on the one night i went there (the other families were up there for 3-4 weeks, my dad being the workaholic he is told us we can only go for one night). By october, i got her facebook friend added = we knew each other very well so it wasn't stalkerish. We flirt and talk alot.

2009- By this time, she would talk to me everyday - many of my friends were pushing me to ask her out and when I did we did go out. But litle did i realize that she had to move to Asia for 4 years and I got all depressed and she was like man-up and we'll see what happens when I move back.

2010- I started cursing at her and acted needy for her attention. She was like ';my-gosh'; your acting like a 10 year old... so she told me that we needed a break and if I acted more mature when she moves back we could get back together. Most of my friends that are girls asked me with serious faces ';Is she a model?';



Many of my male friends are dumbfounded how I had such a hottie fall for me. She always use to get exicted me and blush alot. Ever since I dated her, I started caring more about my looks and ever since she moved I sort of became a player. She noticed this and got really annoyed, hence another argument, and i deleted her from friends on facebook. i doubt I can even add her back now, she has forgiven me so many times in the past when she shouldnt have.



I feel that I do have this weird vampire facial expression according to her, she said my eyes and light facial hair reminds her so much of Robert Pattinson. She is the hottest girl I know in her age group and I'm not even sure if she still thinks about me but HONESTLY, do u guys think i should wait for her to move back or should I try to add her on facebook again?I had a relationship with this girl but I made alot of jackass moves and I feel so bad that I screwed it over?
I think you should leave her alone. And hopefully you learn your lesson. If you don't treat your girl right, their is a guy out there who will.

No comments:

Post a Comment