Sunday, December 11, 2011

Twilight the movie? It was AMAZING!!!?

Okay yeah I agree books are ALWAYS and WILL be better then movies but wow.....



Twilight was so amazing i was like screaming the whole car drive home last night....



But wow Bella kissing EDWARD in her undies! Haha and I love how jasper looked like xD so funnnny hes all like O__O!!!!!!!!!



But the movie was great, book will be better, cause its longer and had more to the story, and the characters in my head we're a lot more attractive but.....



ROBERT PATTINSON EVERYONE...

IM IN LOVE WITH HIM NOW AFTER HIM PLAYING EDWARD LMFAO. XDTwilight the movie? It was AMAZING!!!?
I thought the movie was AMAZING! it was great, not to over done(using to much technology) but natural and cute! a clean good movie!



watched it twice already hehe!:)Twilight the movie? It was AMAZING!!!?
OMG I am SUCH a big fan of the books. I read each of them in 3 days at the most and got them the day they came out. I loved her Characters and the pictures that she painted.



The movie however was the worst movie I've seen all year. Bella over acted and had a man's voice, Edward was too creepy and too much of a man. The Special effects were horrible, the transitions were horrible, and none of the characters looked like I imagined.



They knew it was going to be huge. You'd think they could have spent a little more money on the acting, directer, and everything else thats essential to a movie.
i imagined edward how he was pretty much, ERIC NOT BEING CHINEASE! thats for sure(; i imagined him with blonde hair, blue eyes. like whats his name.
No it wasnt





The directing was awful, Hardwicke sucks
I don't think the music was that great. But the movie was FREAKIN AMAMZING. The music is the only thing I didn't like. I went with a group of my best girlfriends. It was sooo great. Everytime somebody walked in we were screaming at the top of our lungs. And then oh my gosh when EDWARD came in, we screamed like there was no tomorrow. It was sooooo hot. And then when he kisses her. OH MY F*****G GAWD. AMAZING AS HELL. I'D TRADE PLACES WITH BELLA ANY DAY. But yah the book was way better, but that's what I expected. All of the books will be way better. Cuz the books were GREAT. But the movie was amamzing. I went and seen it at 12:01 on Thursday. I'm gonna see it again too. I'm gonna see it probably around 5 times. Cuz I have to go with my mom, and than my aunt. And some other friends.So excited again. AMAZING movie.



JASPER WAS FREAKING SEXY.

JAMES WAS DELICIOUS AS HELL.

EMMETT WAS SOOOO HAWT.

EDWARD WAS. . . THERE'S NOT EVEN WORDS TO EXPLAIN HIM WITH.

ALICE WAS HOT. ROSALIE WASN'T VERY.

CARLISLE WAS HOT, TOO.

CARLISLE'S ENTRANCE AND EDWARDS ENTRANCE WAS AMAZING ALSO.



LOVED THE MOVIE SIOOOOOO MUCH. CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE.
I saw it at 7 last night. I thought the movie was pretty horrible.



First off---the lighting in the movie was horrible.

Everyones lips in the movie were chapped

The filming was even worse! They were so close up, you could only see the persons face.

Edward acted very awkward. He hunched over, and was not as hot as I pictured the ';real'; edward.

If you haven't read the books, then the movie would make no sense.

They left out vital parts of the movie, and made their own stuff up.

And the special effects, were horrible!



The movie received only 1/2 a star. And it was a very LOW budget film (obviously)



Sorry, But Its the truth. I thought that Bella was good, and her father too. I agree, I love the books so much more!! I think I am going to reread the 1st one.



Love the books! Hate the movie!



And, Robert is attractive, but is NOT my ideal edward. Oh well.......hopefully they can make the 2nd movie much better!

  • microsoft web hosting
  • arecentinvestment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment