Sunday, December 11, 2011

What should i do about these two guys?

there are two guys im not sure what to do about. One goes to my school. I think he likes me but i am not sure. every chance he gets, he goes and sits down with me and starts talking to me. like he'll interrogate me until the period is over. this sounds normal but the thing is it always seems to be about guys. like he'll ask me why im team jacob or what i see in robert pattinson. And once he asked me what i was doing after school like he was going to ask me out or something. i dont like this person i just want to know if you think he likes me.



the other guy is this dude i met online. i really like him. he is hot and we really click. i think he likes me too because he has called me beautiful and 'baby' before. i want to have him as my boyfriend but i dont know how to ask him. can someone tell me how to ask him?



thanks any answers would be appreciated.What should i do about these two guys?
Umm ask him when the next time he came to the main land go to DC and go to that starbucks near ur house.

No comments:

Post a Comment