Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pictures from Twilight (when Bella is searching for vampire information, THOSE pics)?

PLEASE READ BEFORE ANSWERING. I DO NOT WANT PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL MOVIE OR THE QUILEUTE TRIBE.



I'm not obsessed with Twilight, I'm not looking for pictures of the actual movie. I don't want pics of the Quileutes, or whatever they're called, nor any of the characters. Bella researched the vampires on the internet and found many good images which I need to find because of lack of good images on Google. I'm working on this project, and it counts as my final.

My final project is about the evolution of vampirism throughout the ages in accordance to human development and how and why the vampires have assumed these roles that we have needed. I need pictures of vampiric precursors, such as pictures from Egypt, India, and the like. Not pictures of some crap movie.



IF YOU'RE GOING TO GO OFF ON TWILIGHT I DON'T WANT YOUR WASTING MY TIME. I THINK IT IS A HORRIBLE AND OVERRATED

GettyImages does not have a lot.

Google search ';Twilight Pictures'; and Robert Pattinson shows up. Does anyone have the website? Or such. I know the images were created for the movie, but I seriously need some for my Timeline and the visual part of my presentationPictures from Twilight (when Bella is searching for vampire information, THOSE pics)?
Try this



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightmare



I remember looking on this site, then going to see the film the next day. And I was like I saw that picture some where! I hope I helped!Pictures from Twilight (when Bella is searching for vampire information, THOSE pics)?
twilight SUCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment