Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I know if im DYING?

...To meet a girl who is just like me.



I'm weird and I think girls think that I'm weird which is a problem, its also probably why they don't wan't to date me. I'm not bad looking, in fact everyone calls me Robert Pattinson which is annoying because thats not my name... but apparently I look like him, which figures... I guess... because I do. The problem is that I have very high standards and am attracted to only very good looking girls (because I'm shallow... and a teenager... with a big ego). The problem with this is that all the good looking girls know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act, now this is where the real problem lies because I really loathe good looking girls who know theyre good looking and act as you'd expect a good looking girl to act. So where does that leave me...

To summarise - I'm a good looking weirdo fancying girls I hate and liking girls I find repulsive, I'm a shallow, undignified 17 year old with his head in the clouds... I stand alone in front of the panel pretending to enjoy a life I don't understand, but will any of my thoughts succeed in breaking through into the realm of this immortal reality... probably not... and do any of the last 5 lines make any sense... probably not ... and does that bother you? ... probably not... In essence then... perhaps... it seems...ironically... that... in fact... maybe... unintentionally... I trully AM a dying!

Mucho Gracias Comradias! Comprenday?



Beautiful... isn't it... that sun... have you ever seen anything quite like it?How do I know if im DYING?
I dig your question....

Those five lines made perfect sense.

You'll find someone.



rock on \m/How do I know if im DYING?
You're jokes! That made me LOL :P

Mate I know what you mean about the whole good looking girls who know it because I'm the same with guys.

I've now met an average looking guy tbh but to me he's beautiful :) and he was so lovely but didn't know it and that's what attracts me to him the most.

Let's be honest, your a teen who wants hot girls for sexual attraction. You'll find someone who changes that trust.



Good luck.
okayyyyyyyy...

erm you are good looking but i wouldn't say you look like RPattz because hes just like immortal hot! lol

anyways well your stuck i think you looking for someone who's really good looking but vunerable(i think thats how to spell it

girls that know they are good looking aren't often vunerable
see the way you just described the good looking girls? As in the way you don't like them? Well you seem to have just described yourself in that also :P



Your lines do make sense, or well atleast I can understand them.

I don't think you're dying though.



You didn't really ask any other questions apart from that i don't think :S



btw, I don't think you look like Robert Pattinson... :P
that.

was.

Deep. :)



I have the same problem. Im obnoxious, outspoken, yet i also have a dark sense of humor, guys are annoyed by me, i can tell :(. I wouldnt, however, change who i am for a second, cuz im happy the way i am, and so should you! I hope that, this yr, in college i find my equal. :P



Tu hablas en espanol? lol. A mi tambien me encanta el sol, es muuyyy brillosa! especially during sunset :)))).....adios conpadre :p

No comments:

Post a Comment