Sunday, December 11, 2011

If I think men are ugly, Does that mean I'm a lesbian or just picky?

Lately I've been really randomly questioning my sexuality, Like just randomly I feel like I don't like men even one bit......... I just find men SO REPULSIVE and UGLY. I feel bad but it's true. I just feel like they are dirty for some reason, I don't even know how to explain, Just the way they actually have body hair and facial hair, Everything about them. And I know this probably isn't true but I feel like they are so dirty and carry lots of sexual diseases and stuff....



And I feel like they have rough hands and lips and big features.. And when I think about men I can personally picture and big fat boy, with a buzz cut (or bald head) and a big nose.



and lately I keep asking my gay friend who is boy crazy ';HOW can you like men?';, ';Why would you like men'; and I keep asking my close girl friends ';How could you be really straight and actually like men?!!!'; and they're like ';I swear you've always been really straight';



I don't know why I'm like this? I do like some guys but I normally find guys who are like 16 and pretty boys who haven't developed yet for example Justin Bieber (search him)



Like I see men on TV and I was watching this show and this man had such hairy legs, arms and chest and he had such a pretty girlfriend, I was thinking the whole time ';how does she kiss HIM!';



Yes I do find girls pretty with soft features and silky skin



By the way I'm 17 if your wondering



Any other girls like this? Is it a phase..



I mean it's like I CANT find men good looking, I ACTUALLY CAN'T... Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, They are ALLL uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to me.



I don't understand how you could like MEN and not women.If I think men are ugly, Does that mean I'm a lesbian or just picky?
this is exactly how i felt about guys before i realized i was les

i still think that about guys and at first when i thought i was straight i liked the same kind of guys u like ! haha but i didnt actualy have any feeling for them.. but i tended to like very girly guys



if you want to talk about it more or anything feel free to email me;].If I think men are ugly, Does that mean I'm a lesbian or just picky?
Body hair? Women have just as much body hair, except society has ruled that they should shave it off.



Fat? Women have an extra layer of fat than men do. Protect the baby, you know? But it's fat nonetheless.



Big noses? Have you ever even SEEN a Jewish woman?



Perhaps you are a Lesbian lol.
this is how i was before i finally went lez . how it happened was me and my friend were experimenting and now im lez. just experiment with girls a little bit. heres my email address send me an email sometime. tcprincess97@yahoo.com
First of all, this is basically like racism towards people who DO like men like Taylor, Justin and Johnny.



Second, it's probably just a phase! If you know that some guys are cute, you might be bisexual, too.
Here's your answer...



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
What about me babe, do you find me ugly?



http://s871.photobucket.com/albums/ab280/donzi937/?action=view%26amp;current=yahooa.jpg
Just go lesbian; no one's stopping you. :)
You just need to find yourself a good metrosexual.. A Jefferson Darcy.

I guess that counts me out. B/c I am all that is man.
experiment, its the only way you'll know.
i have no idea....but good luck finding out your answer
Deja Vu?
test the water before you make up your mind



Most gay people I know, including a relative of mine have known all along they were gay the just struggled to fit into popular culture wich never happened because nothing about common society

fits their reality.

As a man I can say I agree with your perception of that which is atrctive

as an adolescent I recal exprimenting with male friends just before puberty with the intention to

either have strong interest or nointerest in playing with boys

I did not find it amussing so when I was 13-14 I met a girl who I fancied and the rest as they say is history

I', 37 BTW



If you never played doctor with any of the girls in your youth you missed a valuable lesson

that you can still enjoy the benefits of just not with those same girls
The only part in this that keeps me from saying, ';yeah, you're probably a lesbian'; is these feelings:



';I just feel like they are dirty for some reason';



Most of the lesbians I know without a history of abuse or some kind of anger towards men don't have this feeling. They are kind of ';whatever'; towards men. Men are there, but they don't feel attraction or desire for them in a romantic way.



The feeling you describe I have heard both lesbians and straight women say who have been mistreated by men in some way. If you are repulsed by men just being there, that seems like something is off with your perception of men. If you are repulsed at thinking of yourself having sexual interaction with them, that seems like homosexual leanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment