Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weird dream? Marriage question?

Okay, I think that Robert Pattinson is really really ugly. But last night I had a dream that I fell in love with him and yada yada yada. I'm happily married to a wonderful man. Why would I have this dream? In the dream I got butterflies whenever I looked at Rob. This doesn't happen anymore with me and my husband. Is this normal? I feel like the spark is gone. Don't get me wrong we still love each other very much and I never want to leave him. It's just weird. How can I make the butterflies come back?Weird dream? Marriage question?
It is normal to lose the spark. Familiarity = boredom as they say so, most marriages need to be constantly sparked by new activities. When one gets married, excitement becomes a routine for either or both partners. Others outside the relationship see others as exciting while ignoring what they have. I am sure Robert Pattinson's wife (if he is married) thinks he is boring as well. What I am saying is that your feeling right now need not be interpreted as a meaningful desire. It only means that you would appreciate simple things if only to re-spark the flare of your marriage. Both of you must sit down and discuss what new things you would like to do to get the spark back into the relationship. Robert is just an inhibition I would call a jump-start. You needed it to remind you that you need that spark to be happy in you married life. Discuss this with your husband because for all you know, he doesn't know you want butterflies. You need not tell him about Robert, he may interpret it in many ways which could lead to many things. Less info, less mistake.Weird dream? Marriage question?
Usually, after a while, the butterfly feeling doesn't happen much in a marriage. Then you just look at your spouse and see a person who loves you for yourself, cares deeply for you and your welling being, and know you're seeing the one person you can always count on to always stand by you, When you look at them that way you can clearly remember how it was when you felt butterflies. Then something strange happens. When you hold them there's much more feeling there than butterflies. You're holding your history and your future.



If there's anything more sexy than that, I certainly haven't found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment