Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have this HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE crush on Chris Pine (google him and you'll know who I'm talking about).?

I don鈥檛 know what to do with myself anymore. I don鈥檛 know what wrong with me. I鈥檓 always crushing on older people!! God, I鈥檓 13 for crying out loud!! I鈥檝e liked people like Clive Owen (46) Daniel Craig (40) and Robert Pattinson (he not THAT old). And all of them are actors, ironic, eh? And now it 28 year old, Star Trek actor, Chris Pine. I don鈥檛 know what wrong with me, honestly. Maybe I鈥檓 just retarded or maybe it just hormones, but I mean he has a girlfriend. And it not one of those things that I can get over, you know? It one of those crushes that last AGES and I HATE it!! I wish I were normal and liked people my own age, where something might ACTUALLY happen! But Chris Pine probably has a girlfriend... omg he sooo hot...

SEE?? I just need to know how to deal with this.

P.S. Do you think he鈥檇 date a 13 year old fan ? ;)I have this HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE crush on Chris Pine (google him and you'll know who I'm talking about).?
I'm like that.. I like Simon Cowell, George Clooney, Robert Pattinson %26lt;I Agree!%26gt;, Nick Cannon etc.

It's just a stage of life..I have this HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE crush on Chris Pine (google him and you'll know who I'm talking about).?
hi i iknow what you mean ihave acrush on tyler perry madea any way every one has them dont be upset it will pass ican find out for you emailme at nbr1patriotlover48@yahoo.com
i am in love with bill kaulitz! but he is 19... not in his 40s

ik how you feeel!

and i dontthink tha he would date a 13 year ol fann..... that would be soo ****** up if he did!
Don't worry, I am thirteen and I am in LOVE with Bill Kaulitz.. He's 19. I know how you feel.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

it would be illegal for him to date a 13 yr old
All girls are in love with a celeb once int ehir lives. We have to just accept being fans and support their career.
nothings wrong with you, those guys are hot and rich.



Oh and by the way to :), it wouldn't be illegal for Chris Pine to date a 13 year old it would be illegal for him to sleep with her

No comments:

Post a Comment