Thursday, October 28, 2010

Am I the only chick who finds Robert Pattinson unappealing?

Not trying to be mean or anything, I know everybody has their different tastes and I am accepting of that, but Robert Pattinson ... he just doesn't do it for me. Give me Daniel Craig or Christian Bale any day of the week!



Does any other girls out there agree with me on this? I just find him so over-talked about ... at first he was quite o.k looking, but now, it's just ... beyond ridiculous how some people are reacting to him. He isn't a bad actor, though!Am I the only chick who finds Robert Pattinson unappealing?
Oh my gosh I completely agree with you! I looove Daniel Craig and Christian Bale. They are really suave. Robert Pattinson has no sex appeal about him whatsoever, he just looks like 'I havent tried, I have no charisma'; all the time and he is a terrible actor! He's soo dry. He tried to do the mysterious thing all the time and it's just cute, it doesn't work for him. If he was a little more passionate when he acts I'd probably think he was okay. When it comes to acting talents he's not as bad as Kristen Stewart, Ill give him that.Am I the only chick who finds Robert Pattinson unappealing?
I agree whole-heartedly.





I prefer Hugh Jackman ;D
i completely agree ahah like idk what it is but he realllllly isnt cute anymore.
i agree with you 100%.

He is ugly to me and i don't know why everyone loves him.

He has no talent what so ever and he looks dirty.

All he does is party and drink.



So no you are not the only one.



Oliver Phleps (George Wealey)

is hot though. %26lt;3
I totally agree with you. He,s to feminine for my taste.
I agree, there are a lot of girls that are anti-Twilight/Robert Pattinson. I think he was cute in Harry Potter, but now he is just overrated and annoying.
I agree! I used to like...drool over him. But now something opened my eyes and made me realize that hes not cute. Mayb in a pic or two but overall--NO. I think cuz i had the whole Edward Cullen look in my head haha. I mean, come on! ';I barely wash my hair'; really? I wouldnt want to run my fingers through an array of dandruff and dirt!
i dont find him that attractive. but everyone has their own taste i guess, but not my taste.
THANK YOU!~ I completely understand. I never understood what was so attractive about him. Sure, his accent is cool, but that doesn't make him any more attractive as a person!

I think he's way over-hyped because he portrays a character that girls are in love with. And I agree with you...give me Christian Bale or Hugh Jackman.



Glad someone's on the same page! ;D
trust me, ur not the only one.



Rob Pattinson is like... ehhh

Taylor Lautnor is like 100 times better-lookin.
No you are not.



He looks like a street bum.



No joke.



I still love you all.



Merry Christmas.
I completely agree! He is gross.. and too pale!

im glad i know im not the only one
I agree! Especially on the Daniel Craig and Christian Bale part. Throw in a little Johnny Depp, and Hugh Jackman, and I'm done for.
No you are not the only one. Myself and my daughters thought he was a poor choice for the role. I don't find him appealing in the movies or in entertainment coverage.
i dont find him hot at alll
I totally agree. I think why girls are so obessed with him and think he's so hot is because he's suppose to be ';Edward Cullen';-the most beautiful men on earth (gag me). Their not in love with Robert their in love with Edward. I hate twilight, i find it overrated, offensive to women, and sparkely vampires? Come on Now. Don't even get me started on the writting of it, and i think the acting sucks. But Robert he is a pretty good actor but in twilight he is not probably because he even hates the books himself. I find him to be okay, but i would go for Jensen Ackels, Jared Padalacki, Or Tom Welling any day!
I understand where you are coming from. Sometimes overrated things lose their appeal. Like...Jonas Brothers *spit.* Bahaha. I hate the Jonas Brothers.....[enter profanity here] Personally, I am in love with Robert, mainly because he' a musician and has a British accent, and is just so darn sexyy. :) Christian Bale ain't bad either :))
I AGREE
Well you just said that everything has different tastes..At least for me..I found him really atractive..I mean I love his hair, his eyes, his smile,his brittish and funny,,and he doesnt takes himself too serious..

I dont find atractive at all people like Jonny Deep..I dont even get why he's so atractive..I even met him becasue he was filming a movie here..and he's really old..he's full of wrinkles..ugh...but that's just my opinnion



Sorry if my spelling is not perfect..English is not my first languague

No comments:

Post a Comment