Thursday, October 28, 2010

TAYLOR LAUTNER VS ROBERT PATTINSON= MY ISSUE IS...?

Why but Why?? do girls seem to be blinded by robert p and blabber on how hes so much hotter than taylor? LIKE REALLY? are u guys blind? I HATE when girls swear taylors ugly? hes not and definately has a better: body, face, voice, and actually is normal. BUT i guess everyone has there own opinion and im fine with that.



What bugs me is that girls are blinded because of the movie, ill admit in the movie robert look so cute and made u fall in love with him, ok that was in the MOVIE he was EDWARD not robert. he looks so much diff in real life. He himself doesnt even like all the attention hes getting from CRAZY fans lol.



ugh just had to get that out there, lemme know what u guys think, idk if u guys wanna bash me or wateverrr jus wat i thinkTAYLOR LAUTNER VS ROBERT PATTINSON= MY ISSUE IS...?
I totally agree with you tho... Robert pattinson does look way better in the movie as Edward, but in real life... idk what happened. He's OK I guess...But Taylor Lautner does look way better in real life by far. I think maybe in Twilight , the long hair kinda through ppl off, but wait till New Moon comes out .. they are gonna all be going crazy over him now!! But Completly agree..100%TAYLOR LAUTNER VS ROBERT PATTINSON= MY ISSUE IS...?
Everyone's entitled to their own opinions..

imo Taylor is better looking than Rob though..
I think both are fugly.

My opinion.
I think both are good looking guys, but what I think is funny is the people who make it Edward vs. Jacob based on the movie and the actors' looks. Personally, I read the books before the movie came out, and I was in love with Edward, then Jacob, then I couldn't decide! It has nothing to do with the boys who play them in the movie, but the actual story.
Wow, i think your a little to full on about this. So what if some people like Rob Pattinson more the Taylor Lautner. Thats their opinion.

And I personally don't like either of them, but i like Rob Pattinson better because he plays Edward in the movie. I only like him when he IS Edward. Taylors annoying cause hes Jacob and he makes everything messed up and his teeth are to white. Haha.
i understand your position.... i particulary got into Rob earlier when he even was about to participate into the Harry Potter movie... and i preffered him like that than what he has became (btw i dont like the twilight series---ugh!)... i know all people have their own points of view i dont like Rob anymore and ive never found Taylor attractive...what is important to highlight is that they are both MADE so ';all girls'; fall in love with them and go to watch their movies.... just compare them both from how they used to be before the Twilight series and now... they changed their whole image...
Oh

My

GOD

Get a life!
  • clipping nails dry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment