Thursday, October 28, 2010

I made out with Robert Pattinson in my dream last night? eeeh, help?

So last night I had an intresting, and enjoyable dream. I made out with Robert Pattinson. Well he wasn't ';Robert Pattinson';, he was ';Edward Cullen';? Im not attracted to him in real life though, but after I woke up, I was. So, wth?



We were walking down the road holding hands, and he starting kissing me. He pushed me on a near by car, and starting making out with me. I've never french kissed before, but I remember how it felt, and doing it in my dream.



Thats only the beggining of my dream, things got alot steamier from there on. What does it mean?I made out with Robert Pattinson in my dream last night? eeeh, help?
someone else's tongue in your mouth=his words are in your mouth. You repeat what he says.

His penis penetrates you=his words (pen) but dreams show you it via analogies based on your desires of the moment.I made out with Robert Pattinson in my dream last night? eeeh, help?
Well, whether you have a crush on Edward Cullen or not in real life may be irrelevant. He is, after all, a very well known sex icon, and it could just mean you're looking for ';the one'; in real life. Also, the car may symbolise something. It could mean progression which would fit in with the soul mate searching theory nicely. Perhaps you just want a commitment with someone of great appeal? I really don't know though! It depends on what you think of him as a person and if you like/dislike cars and other stuff. Hope I helped. :)
I don't know what's up, but you should just be in love with him like every1 else!
You ain't gonna like it but...



you are a horny preteen. thats all it means.
WOW I LOVE YOUR DREAM, but I don't really know what it means sorry....maybe at that time you just happened to think about it cos the other day I had a dream about a teacher at my school mowing the grass and humming the bellas lullaby ( the real one :D) it was actually quite amusing, then he went to play cricket with a golf club, HAHA it made me laugh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment