Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robert Pattinson needs to die painfully.Twilight. Yes I'm a fan just -- angry :P ALSO SUGGESTIONS COMMENT?

Seriously? What is this uproar about Robert? He is so disgusting .. is this the new way of the world? Be called hot because you play a guy who's supposed to look hot? Come on people get a life. I know some of you have got to agree with me, he is a level of gross that is so -- UGH. He was actually hot as Cedric Diggory now he's so gross. Personally Edward Cullen should not have been anything like Robert. Also I have a problem with the fact that he says all modern things in it like how he called Bella ';Spider Monkey'; would a man back in the 1800's or whenever say this? He's supposed to be OLD FASHIONED. I don't get that at all? Also Kristen Stewart was OKAY for Bella not overly great-- For her maybe we all just had too high expectations so whatever -- I'll get over it since I do like her acting skills. (but maybe a little Emily browning'd make my day too! :( ) I realize we all have different opinions but come on who out there would actually pick him before we knew it was him. Also this whole TWILIGHT so popular thing? Yes it was a great book but aren't books better to read for yourself? What I hate is all the ';populars'; reading it to be cool! Come on you people have you ever picked up a book before? Who are you to say it's ';amazing'; Stephanie is an OKAY author but there's better -- way better. I'm not saying I didn't melt when I picked up twilight, and rush to the store to pick up my 6 month- pre-ordered copy of breaking dawn, and that I didn't glue my eyes to the page and never stop reading. All I'm saying is there's other books out there. :) Agree or don't who cares? ALSO JACOB WAS SUCH AN *** HOLE through the books, and Taylor Lautner is so cute! I loved him but as Jacob. EW. He was so annoying Jacob fans suck. All he was, was a problem Plus I've always been on the vampires side in VampsVSLycans (and for you morons LYCANS = Lycanthropes, the real name for your precious ******* werewolves) K, i'm done :) Love to hear your comments.Robert Pattinson needs to die painfully.Twilight. Yes I'm a fan just -- angry :P ALSO SUGGESTIONS COMMENT?
You need to remember that the movie is an adaption to the book.


It could not have everything in it.


So they added the green house scene into the movie.


I know the google part wasn't in the book.


Robert Pattinson did not write the script so dont be getting all upset with him over that. It was the writers.


Get over it. Hes been pick. If you dislike him so much don't go see the other movies.





I agree with you that the Twilight books were good, but they are not the best books ever written.Robert Pattinson needs to die painfully.Twilight. Yes I'm a fan just -- angry :P ALSO SUGGESTIONS COMMENT?
Wait, why do you hate Robert again?
He's really gross. I agree with you. I'm with Jackson Rathbone and Kellan Lutz.
Do you really expect anyone to read that?





I know I'm an asshole. Deal with it.
do you expect me to read this?
I didn't read the book, so I can't say much...








But I don't like Kristen Stewart at all... I thought she did okay in the movie, but she seems totally ungrateful, and she acts like she doesn't even want to be in the movie. She complains all the time....





http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-25-k-stew…
well I liked Robert as Edward


Kristen sucked!


sorry if you liked her...


but she was okay for a 19 year old...


Okay back to robert I think hes good looking but...


not just because hes Edward Cullen...


But thats your opinion.


And that spider monkey thing was gay lol


but that wasn't Rob's fault it was the person that made twilight (not stephenie,she didn't put that in)


and I think Jacob is an *** hole too lol


in the middle of new moon...until the end.


the whole eclipse...Until book 3 in breaking dawn...


because he got his way...


In twilight is was nice:]


And my friends are really pissing me off there like Jacob rocks!(they only read twilight,the beginning...or not even read it)


and I'm like he only said a few freakin storys...


and I got sooooo pissed off.


I personlly couldn't stop reading twilight.


hope I helped
You do realise Edward is NOW in the 21st century, right...? He's not going to be talking like he was when he was ACTUALLY 17.


I think he's trying to actually fit in as much as possible, not get noticed...speaking like he's in the 18th century would not get him that.





But, I hated Kristen as Bella. Seriously, show some emotion. And how she's bagging Twilight all the time,... Annoying.





But I love Jacob.


Best character ever.





*





Okay, I guess you don't get what I mean about fitting in....





Dude, you seriously expect him to go around speaking like he was from the 1800s?? Yeah, I understand if he acts old fashioned, because there are a few teenage boys out there that do act like gentlemen, etc... But no one talks like they're in the 1800s..


And anyway, of course he's going to pick up new ';lingo';, he hasn't lived in the 18OOs for years.


Jeez.





Oh, and I have re-read the book. Plenty of times. Thank you.
Robert Pattinson is a HOTTIE and anyway he is in the 2000's now so he can pick up a few new phrases along the way, lol. Jacob was an a** hole in the book but that's what made him Jacob! I don't think Bella should have called him her BEST friend, but that's just the way the book is so whatever. And yes I agree there are better books, but I read Twilight before it was so popular and still thought it was amazing. There are better books, though. Stephenie is a great author anyway. So all in all, I agree w/ you on some things but not all! :-)





Well yeah, that's true. I fell in love with Edward because he was so old-fashioned and wasn't like most guys (perverted and gay). Lol, but I still think the spider monkey thing was funny. The movie was way different from the book but it was still cool.
Agreed.


On everything.





Especially on Stephenie's writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment