Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do you have it planned out how your going to meet robert pattinson?

i do hes going to walk out of a restauant im going to be fake crying walking down the street (hopfully he has feeligns) an he goes over to comfort me an asks whats wrong (i dont know whats wrong) an we thats how meet



just make up whats wrong with me , an tell me your storyDo you have it planned out how your going to meet robert pattinson?
...i have it planned out on how i'm going to wash his hair.Do you have it planned out how your going to meet robert pattinson?
what the hell?



im sure every girl he meets crys or hyperventilates and passes out.....

so good luck with your plan.



i honestly didnt understand the question and couldnt tell if it was a joke.
No, because I don't ever plan on meeting him.
we'll meet on twitter :)
';Hi Rob! Name's Vincent, don't forget it, okay?';



Assuming I wanted to meet him anyways...



And why should you need to fake anything? Somehow I don't think he'd appreciate that.
i'll make a great letter... and a fan art.. i'll walk straight to him, introduce myself properly and give him my gifts... that way, he wouldn't run away or get annoyed... then i would ask him if we could snap a shot and if i could hug him... then i'll thank him sincerely for making my day [and life] and say goodbye...



don't fake it... he might not like it... just search for the latest details in him..

No comments:

Post a Comment