Friday, October 22, 2010

How can I watch How To Be with Robert Pattinson?

I'm in the U.S. and I do not get the IFC channel. I looked on YouTube and all throughout the web but still cannot find it. Can anyone help???How can I watch How To Be with Robert Pattinson?
';How to Be'; is out on dvd in the UK. I bought a copy on eBay a couple of weeks ago and watched it on my region free dvd player. Depending on how badly you want to see this movie you can find region free players fairly cheap.Plus, it comes in handy when a movie's dvd release is stalled in the US.How can I watch How To Be with Robert Pattinson?
idkk but if someone finds out lemmmme know! i wannna see it too!

hahhaha sorrry
im not completely sure what your talking about but if its a tv show its probably going to be on hulu. That has pretty much everything.



www.hulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment