Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I tell if this is really Robert Pattinson and not just a fony?

Ok, well there's this guy on here



http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt鈥?/a>



Claims he's Robert Pattinson and I answered two of his questions and got best answer for both. He added me as a contact after the second answer and he conivnced me he was really Robert P.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>



I just don't know if it's true or not because Robert Pattinson is my favorite actor and I was always a Twilight fan. I just thought if it was him I should have a reason to be excited right now that I'm actually being noticed by one of the most famous actors right now. So since he added me I was able to see his answers and they were kinda, sorta really rude. At first he would say he's a famous actor and after a while he gave the finger. And yeah, I mean this one



....................../麓炉/)

....................,/炉../

.................../..../

............./麓炉/'...'/麓炉炉`路赂

........../'/.../..../......./篓炉\

........('(...麓...麓.... 炉~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

...........\.......... _.路麓

............\..............(

..............\.............\..



I was shocked and after a while I finally realized this is so not him. Oh, Robert Pattinson/Fony if your reading this and odds are you are from your previous add. I just wanna say I was to afraid to ask this before bc I was afraid you'd hate me if you were really him. Only I noticed you probably wouldn't care or be embarassed either way because if you post those in your answers what difference does it make if I post in in my question? If you are a fony then I'm just gonna say you should really get a life and stop trying to fake a movie star. Idk why you would think anyone would believe you with your rude and self centered attitude. Plus I would really appretiate it if you'd actually give me a decent answer to prove it other than yes I am. :( Anyways, to the normal people reading this do you honestly think I should believe him or not? (Details please)How can I tell if this is really Robert Pattinson and not just a fony?
Why are you saying ';this is so not him'; and then asking us if you should believe him or not?



Also, if it was the real Robert Pattinson then 1. he would probably have the ';official'; sign on this profile like other REAL famous actors do on this website, and 2. He probably would have spelt ';Stewart'; correctly on his question about Kristen Stewart.How can I tell if this is really Robert Pattinson and not just a fony?
because the real robert has got better things to do
trust me... its not him. it's not.
lol, it def is not him, he wouldn't spend his time on y!a...
Maybe you should get a life too...
Why would you want to fake being a celebrity anyway...what's the point?

Ha, I love in your answer how you told him that he spelled Pattinson wrong... :)
I highly doubt that's Robert Pattinson.

The image on his profile is like one of the 1st that comes up on google.

Sorry to disapoint (:
its not him
lol I'm pretty sure its not him just some random person trying to see what he can get away with.



-Ash
if the answers to questions he is giving are rude than its probably someone who hates him and is just trying to make him look bad.

haha, dont feel stupid, ive believed stuff like that before too XD
Its not true theres tons of fakers on here and IDK how they know who the real famous people are cuz they have the official thing under their name. :-/
I think it could be him. As someone said above, there is no point in pretending to be a famous movie star, and the way he misspelled Stewart was obviously a typo. His profile is also in lockdown, we can't even add him as a contact, you are the only one with exclusive access. I don't think he would want to go to the trouble of getting that official tag under his name, not when he just wants to blow off a little steam, which it looks like he is here to do. Some people are saying he has better things to do, well, it's not like he is one of those guys on here who has 20,000 answers, he only has like 19, and 10 questions, it's not like movie stars are out there all the time doing stuff, they chill out and relax too. Also, if he was to get that official tag under his name, he couldn't blow off any steam, he would have to keep his mouth in order, just like everyone else with that official tag under their name. This way nobody really knows if it is him or not, so there is no tabloids going nuts over his giving the finger. Oh well.
Hey! =(

I just value your knowledge that's all.

There's no need to question my existence.

To answer your question, I am Robert Pattinson.

That's a funny finger though, isn't it? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment