Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robert Pattinson and Edward dont get along?

Quote from Robert:

'When you read the book', says Patterson...'It's like,' ';Edward was so beautiful, I creamed myself.'; I mean, every line is like that. He's the most ridiculous person who's so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn't do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that's how I played him, as a manic depressive who hates himself. Plus, he's a 108 year old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there.'



And another great one:

';...when I read Twilight, it seemed like Stephenie was convinced she was Bella and it was like it was a book that wasn't supposed to be published. It was like reading her sexual fantasy, especially when she said it was based on a dream and it was like, 'Oh I've had this dream about this really sexy guy,' and she just writes this book about it. Some things about Edward are so specific, I was just convinced - I was like, 'This woman is mad. She's completely mad and she's in love with her own fictional creation.'



It totally made my day. What do you think of this?



Robert Pattinson and Edward dont get along?
That's the funniest thing I've heard all week.Robert Pattinson and Edward dont get along?
lmao, this dude is too funny.

Report Abuse


LOL BRILLIANT.

Report Abuse


%26lt;3 I now have a newfound respect for Robert Pattinson. This made my day XD ... and I completely agree!

Report Abuse


Lol. Hilarious. Thats last line in the first paragraph i will remeber always :)
this is really funny XD

especially the second one because it seems so true
So thats SM does now....



EWWWW
haha idk. but robert pattinson is GORGEOUS. and has a good sense of humor
lolllllll thats weird...................................… mean he cant hate edward that much he obviously wants to play him in the movie.............ahhh but i love twilight
haha! yeah totally!

';he's a 108 year old virgin so he's obviously got some issues there.'';

lmao
haha thts hilarious!!!!!!!!!
Haha, that's really hilarious. I totally agree with him and like him even more now for being brave enough to say that. He's got a good sense of humor...
Where did you find this?



Id like to read it all...



=]
LMFAO!!!! That is hilarious!! I love the books but this puts a whole different perscpective on them!! I will always remember the last sentence of the first paragraph! Love it!!
I love it. It is funny that he loathes the guy that he is supposed to be portraying!



xxx GG
1.i'm also in love with a fictional character, lol [edward%26lt;3]

2. Robert Pattinson is just amazing..... excuse me while i drool lol

3.stephanie meyer is great author, but i gotta admit the second part was pretty funny lol

No comments:

Post a Comment