Friday, October 22, 2010

Is anyone else afraid to admit they like Robert Pattinson?

I read the book and Edward was pretty awesome, i wasn't in love with him though. And then i saw the movie and absolutley hated Robert Pattinson as Edward and slated him at every given opportunity and then the more i watched it the more i fell in love with him and now i'm scared to say i like him incase my friends/family make a big fuss over how much i said i hated him...following? Please help! I need other people, or at least people who can give me advice :)Is anyone else afraid to admit they like Robert Pattinson?
I also said at the beggining that he I didn't like him but now I doand people always say I thought you didn't like him and I just say people change their minds. Don't worry about it, your not the only one :-) xIs anyone else afraid to admit they like Robert Pattinson?
that happens a lot. You think that someone is the most annoying person alive and then you realize there not so bad. that's life for you. Your family will tease you but hey they would probably have teased you for liking him in the first place. family is mean that way.



I personally think he is a great actor but i don't love him or anything. I'm just very pleased they chose him for the part of edward cause to me he does him justice. I really don't get the whole team edward and jacob thing. if it was in terms of which guy is better for bella then i'm team edward all the way but when it comes to which guy is hotter i'd have to say neither because neither of them are actually real lol
Personally Jermaine thinks in the unlikely occasion he finds he DOES indeed like this Pattinson you speak of, being afraid to admit it would be the LEAST of Jermaine's priorities.



Instead, you'd find Jermaine waiting at the front of the queue for the world's most effective Psychologist. Jermaine would be more afraid of HIMSELF.



Good day!
Everyone loves Rob. weather is for his acting, singing or looks. You shouldn't be afraid to admit it. You don't even have to tell your family. Why would they make a fuss?? people's opinions change. Like mine did, but that's another story
Afraid of Liking Robert Pattinson!? Me?



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP鈥?br>


I LAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV HIM!!!!





XD
no im afraid to admit I liked him if I did. I much prefer Taylor though.
of course every one will love robert
at first i was afraid 2 say i liked him but it turned out my friends secretly luved him 2and my mum buys me his posters and stuff now but who cares what people think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment