Friday, October 22, 2010

Is it true that Robert Pattinson was tormented as a child?

I read an article about how children killed Rob Pattinson's dog when he was like ten or eleven and almost cried...it was so awful. Apparently in an interview he stated he had this dog named Bentley that he was very very close to but the neighborhood kids were always messing with him, trying to start something and one day they drowned Bentley..but I talked to my friend about it and she said she hadn't heard anything about it. Does anyone know of this? Is it true?Is it true that Robert Pattinson was tormented as a child?
Yeah I heard about that too...unfortunately I think it is true. So sad!! I bawled when I read it... :(

Poor Rob.Is it true that Robert Pattinson was tormented as a child?
aww no but if it is true i can comfort him for that. :DD



jk...

idk i havent heard about that.

i shall do research!
I never heard of that. I hope that's not true.

I love Robert Pattinson.

It's true that he was a loner though.
omg if its true then those pshyco kids that killed his dog need therapy...not just any normal therapy i mean intensive therapy......i hope its just a roumer







i will investigate
Grab The No Restriction Private Label Rights To 15000 Top-Shelf Articles That You Can Instantly Turn Around and Sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment