Thursday, October 28, 2010

My mother is obsessed with Robert Pattinson. It鈥檚 disturbing.?

Ever since my mom saw Twilight, she has been obsessed with it. She bought the DVD, watches it EVERY DAY, and when she not watching it, surfs the internet for everything and anything to do with Robert Pattinson. As you can tell, I鈥檓 not a very big fan of Twilight. It really not that great of a movie, and I prefer the book over it. I think it really disturbing, because my mom is OBSESSED with this guy, who is like 20 something years younger than her.

How do I stop her from obsessing over him?

Is this normal?

Anyone else mom are obsessed with him?

Ugh. I just don鈥檛 get what she, or anyone else in the world [mostly tweens] see in him.My mother is obsessed with Robert Pattinson. It disturbing.?
Pray that she finds something bad one day about Robert Pattinson and stops liking him.My mother is obsessed with Robert Pattinson. It disturbing.?
You can't. There's still three more movies set to come out, so just leave her alone, and find yourself a hobby.





I'm also a Twilight lover. I'm not obsessed, but the guy is hot. I can totally see why anyone would be into Twilight or Rob.
omg. i feel your pain.

that would suck.

you should talk to her about you should be like ';it makes me kinda uncomfortable that you're obsessing over a much younger guy...';



i don't know what else you could do but that sucks! it bothers me already when girls at school mention him or that movie!
How do you stop her from obsessing over him? Direct her to

http://adam-lambert.org Being obsessed with Adam is quite safe for a woman.
You can't stop her from loving Robert its impossible. Unless you can find someone else you know she likes. Robert is so sexy if you ask me. I will tell you one thing that your mom got taste in good men!
i dont see what teens see in him too

but then again im obsessed wit johnny depp and he's 30 yrs older than me the age of my parents

i have fun watching him reading about him



age is just a number

its perfectly normal

let ur mom enjoy

btw i think robert is ugly!!!
i wish my mom shared my passion for rob

i love that man



i mean come on hes rugged thats why shes obessed but let her be



i love the film but u cant judge a film thats from a book cause it will never match up to the book

so u have to look at it as just a film and its really good since they have like no money to make it and from what we have seen of the new moon pics its looks well better



agrument closed

let ur mom be happy
This is actually very sweet.

don't you know your mom is only human? it's horrible how kids expect for parents to be boring and dull, what's so wrong about your mom having a movie interest? it happens to all of us, we all get celebrity crushes, the only thing why you see this is wrong is because she's your mom.

be a good kid and buy her a Robert Pattinson mug, so she can see him everyday while she sips coffee, it will make her happy and make you a good daughter.
Eww. I don't like robert pattinson! He looks like a bum. Just make your mom watch little ashes! Robert Pattinson is gay in that movie. He kissed a guy!
THERE IS NO WAY there are 3 more movies coming out so like one of the chick's said get a hobby

plus i lovee twilight i talk about it allllll the time and there's no way of stopping me!!!!
Ok first that is just creepy, but you can't really stop her. There is really nothing you can do. Or find out what turns her off about guys in general and tell her Robert has that. Or tell him he does drugs(which he does). Anything to get her of his back.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment