Friday, October 22, 2010

Why are teens obsessed with robert pattinson?

has anyone noticed his horrible lack of hygiene? He doesnt wash his hair and has admitted does not know how to work a washing machine. Im 13 and I dont find that attractive, evryone else my age does though.Why are teens obsessed with robert pattinson?
BECAUSE HE'S NATURALLY SEXY AND FRICKIN' HOT!!!!! WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE A CRAZY FAN OF ROB'S??! HE'S PERFECT! AND ABOUT HIS HAIR, HE SAYS IT'S LIKE HIS SIGNATURE, YOU KNOW. AND WHO CARES IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO WORK A WASHING MACHINE? AT LEAST HE CUTE:))))Why are teens obsessed with robert pattinson?
cause hes edward in twilight

and twilight is the new obsession.



i dont like him though.....
Ha, I agree!

He's so greasy looking.



But yeah, most girls love him simply because he's playing Edward Cullen in the upcoming Twilight movie.
I TOTALLY agree with you.

In my opinion his freakin' ugly, nothing special at all!!!
2 words

Edward. Cullen.



I for one think he is ugly..............
Because he is playing Edward in Twilight! Ah, Robert. He's hairy, but still! Mmm..
Hey thats what I think about the JB's. Im nota hater just not a luver.

Umm ya I think he's hot but honestly the few times I've heard him talk, he seems really anoying



I guess its just a matter of personal opinion
becuz of the movie. DUH. but she made him seem so much hotter in the book
I'm not!!!
I love Edward Cullen, so in the beginning I was obsessed. Then I noticed how strange he was.



He's kind of mean, and the whole thing of him saying ';I don't like kids'; kind of ticked me off. I hate when people say that, I just think it's ignorant.



Totally not Edward Cullen material.
hes not that hot is alright but there are wayyyy hotter guys in this worl its just that hes famouse and hes in a really coool movie sooo everyone is going to be extremly in love with him and i totally know what ya mean im 15 so there arnt a whole lot of girls my age doing that but i see girls talking about him all the time
i personally don't like him. but most girls are obsessed cuz he's playing edward cullen (from the twilight saga by stephenie meyer)in the twilight movie (november 21), and most people think edward's a god. he's portrayed in the books as some perfect epitomy of vampire amazingness. (which really isn't true, i happen to think he's horrible)
Who?
Why are you hating?

No comments:

Post a Comment