Friday, October 22, 2010

My friend is obsessed with Twilight & Robert Pattinson. How do I get her to shut up about it?

Shes been like this for about 5 months.

She's my best friend, and shes in all of my classes at school.

Every single time we talk, she changes it into twilight.

';Oh, thats such a pretty shade of blue!';

';BLUE IS ROBERT PATTINSONS FAVOURITE COLOR!';

I'm gonna die soon, helllllllp meeeee.

What do I say to make her shut up about it?My friend is obsessed with Twilight %26amp; Robert Pattinson. How do I get her to shut up about it?
This is exactly what happened to me with one of my friends. She is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and EVERY time we had a conversation she had to say SOMETHING about them. It sure gets irritating after a while...rite?



I think that you should tell her nicely that you are not really into Twilight. Try to tell her once or twice nicely. If she doesn't get the hint, ignore her when she says anything about twilight. Or better yet, change the conversation into something YOU like. You don't have to listen to her talking about Twilight every single day. What she is doing is RUDE! If she is a good friend she'll understand. Good luck!My friend is obsessed with Twilight %26amp; Robert Pattinson. How do I get her to shut up about it?
I am obsessed with Twilight and yes my friends are getting rather annoyed with it but believe me we cannot help it! I am just like your friend my life is Twilight, Edward Cullen and Robert Pattinson, but dont ignore her and dont say its rubbish just be like ow n change the its not her fault she obse

Report Abuse


Anytime she starts talking about it kiss her on the lips, that usually shuts people up.
HAHAHAH tell her he dosin't shower on set while filming films. that's what his co-stars have to say about him (it's true they do say that)
Choose your own celeb to rant about and she will soon see how annoying it is. Or tell her if she doesn't shut up you'll show her what it's like to be with Edward Cullen and bite her.



:)
tell her she is starting to drive you crazy and get a new hobby
i really think you should be up front about it and really tell whats been bothering you

or

just talk about sex
Tape her mouth shut, and tell her you won't take the tape off until she shuts up about twilight.

Or if she has the books/movie burn them.



:)
Be like, ';Twilight is cool, but there's more important things out there.';

Either that, or you can just nod your head and agree. It should pass soon enough. You could also say, ';We should go see the movie together. Let's talk about it then, kay?';

Find nice ways to advert her attention from the subject without sounding like you aren't considerate of her feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment