Thursday, October 28, 2010

Does anyone know a way i can meet Robert Pattinson?

Please, can someone answer my question with a legitimate answer? I couldn't go to any premiers of the movie, and my mom wouldn't drive me to the Hot Topic Twilight tour. I am the biggest Twilight fan out of every other fan i know of. And you have no idea how hysterical i was when i was told my mom wouldn't drive me; I knew that was my last chance to meet him. My heart breaks every time i see him because i know that i had a chance to meet him, and i didn't. I look on the internet every night to check for opportunities, i watch every show he is a part of, and i listen to the radio as much as i can. Does anyone, ANYONE, know of a way i can meet Robert Pattinson?Does anyone know a way i can meet Robert Pattinson?
serch on the internet for Robert Pattinson Winning things. like when you have those things on the radio and they say be the 20th caller. yeha and the other one wouldnt be good but ill tell you.

if u see hiim jump out at him and his body gaurds will take u and then u get to meet him... true story.Does anyone know a way i can meet Robert Pattinson?
Go to Britain, where he lives.



That or go to sleep and dream of him. ;)
Write to his agent or whoever and say that you have cancer and have a month to live and your last wish is to meet him.



Other than that...I don't know.



You really shouldn't be so intent on him. He'll never remember you after you've met. Not being mean, it's the truth.
to tell you the truth i dont know how you can meet him but i heard that they are planning on filming the sequel ';New Moon'; in february. so that probablly means they are going to have those little ';meet the cast'; things. sorry that probablly doesnt help at all! lol! believe me i want to meet him too! haha :D
Sorry, he's taken. He's at my house.
Why do you want to meet him soo bad (sorry)...but

gurls like you probably freak him out Lol JustKiddin

im not mean or anything but its funny

some girls just go up to him and sayy omg i love you

your soo hott and whatever..:P but yeah maybe you should ask a major stalker fan how to meet him Hahaha ..im just playing

yeah i would like to meet him but not as much as every other girl

i mean come on hes just a person like everyone of us.



anyways my answer is go to

DreamLand..lol ...jokes...

No comments:

Post a Comment