Friday, October 22, 2010

Why is Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson every girl's dream guy?

Okay..So he got the looks, is that it? What is that he does that draws everybody's dignity? He is described';Perfect';. How can us human guys compete with him? I'm starting to feel a little jealous lolz. I sometimes wish I could be him.Why is Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson every girl's dream guy?
He's super cuteWhy is Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson every girl's dream guy?
HELL NO he's ugly. No worst FUGLY. I don't know what some girls see in him.
because he has like a nice voice and is really nice lookin and when their friend follow in love with them they will fall in love wit them
he most definitely is not my dream guy

%26amp; i have read stories bout guys who have their gf's break up with them becuz they're not like edward cullen

like seriously, wtf?

get over it he isnt effing real
cuz he has hella money lol if me and u had money like that girls would be all over us to and cuz hes on tv lolol but he is really ugly to hahaha
Definately not mines. He looks like a crackhead.



Trust me, you don't wanna be him. He doesn't even take showers.
I'm sorry. I love Twilight, but it is getting out of hand. I was in Hot Topic the other day and you know what I saw? TWILIGHT METAL LUNCH BOXES! Come on!

I would wear a shirt or have a patch on a jacket, but that's it. So when a girl dumps a boyfriend just because he isn't a *vampire*, I find that really sad.



Edward is a great person, but he's fictional. He's not real. Therefore he is not my dream guy. My dream guy is one that is funny and goofy at times and that I can have fun with, not wondering if he's gonna bite my throat at any time.
No way!!

He's not even close to a dream man!

Not even by 1%



Here's my list:

Michael Jackson #1

Macaulay Culkin

Drake Bell

Shia Labeouf

Elijah Wood

Josh Peck-now

Jake gyllenhaal

etc



MICHAEL JACKSON ALL THE WAY 100%



NO MAN EVEN COMES CLOSE



THUMBS DOWN JEALOUS MJ HATERS





IF YOU WANNA WISH TO BE SOMEONE AT LEAST WISH TO BE WORTH SOMETHING!!!
edward - cos he is such a gentleman

rob - cos he is good looking. a little bit of a nice scruffy look so he actually looks like a guy and not a girl and because he always seems so humble and actually shy and it's so cute how he is just totally unaware of the presence he has on people

BACK OFF HATERS

thats why

No comments:

Post a Comment