Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do you think if you fainted/passed out would Robert Pattinson help you?

LOL okay this is just for fun. If you have seen any of my ANSWERS then you know how much I LOVE RPATTZ!! I already have a fairly good idea of what would happen but I want to know what you guys think sooo picture this scenario then give me your answer. 10pts for the Best answer!

You are walking up a flight of stairs in an apartment building, the damn elevator is broken. You are standing in the landing of the 8th floor when mr. sexiness himself comes through the emergency exit to make his way DOWN the stairs. Suddenly your eyes bug out, you are breathing heavily, your heart is racing, you are utterly speechless..... The last thing you remember was looking in to beautiful ice blue eyes before your eyes roll in the back of your head and you pass out. Now in the stairwell there is YOU passed out on the floor, and Robert Pattinson looking like a god in his black and white nikes, his damaged denim jeans, a black leather jacket and a black cap with golden brown hair peaking from underneath it..... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? lol enjoy and be creative its your fantasy but take in to account Robs true personality not the personality of Edward Cullen (and if all you are going to do is bash our love of rpattz then dont waste ur time answering, u obviously are stalking him if you clicked on my question to answer even if you ';claim'; not to like him).Do you think if you fainted/passed out would Robert Pattinson help you?
He'd pick me up and take me to his house and stare at me until i woke up then we'd talk a bit. He'd ask me if i wanted to go to dinner with him and he'd take me to the most romantic resturant in the world! Then we'd kiss whilst walking beside The Thames(in London since i live there) He'd take me back to his place and then he'd sing to me and tuck me in to HIS bed and then......Do you think if you fainted/passed out would Robert Pattinson help you?
i'd scream and ask for an autograph then thats it
yes maybe
I hope he would help me up .





He would take me to his room to give me some water .



I Would wake up .



He'll smile at me .



We would start talking , and enjoy each other's company , and become good friends .
....with golden brown hair peaking from underneath it and he gasps ''OH MY GOD'' he kneels down to see if I'm okay (at least still alive anyways,if I'm passed out on the floor i doubt your okay :p) he checks my pulse,slowly my consciousness returns to me and were both just starring.I'm completely amazed, the only thing I'm thinking is 'I'm starring into the eyes of the most beautiful creature'.He helps me up from the floor while I'm still dizzy and recovering my balance.He offers to take me to lunch and our evening just went on from there...

No comments:

Post a Comment