Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robert Pattinson!!!! Ladies WHY Are we obsessed?

I am not obsessed with his ';edward cullen'; character per say..I love his music and his talents. He has a funny sense of humor just by watching his interviews!! I just wanted to see how many women/men are in love with Rob Pattinson as himself!!!Robert Pattinson!!!! Ladies WHY Are we obsessed?
because he's got a breath taking smile

gorguez hair

hes really funny

cute english accent

and he doesn't look like a try hard or pansy *cough* zac efron

and the list could go on and on

lol i sound really gay but i think hes awesomeRobert Pattinson!!!! Ladies WHY Are we obsessed?
you make me vomit hard
I'm not. He admits frequently to being a dirty slob. He doesn't shower as often as he should, and the ppl on the set of his movies attest to this.
I think we are not obsessed with Robert, we are obsessed with Edward Cullen, the character.

That's what I think.
love edward cullen but not robert pattinson....he totally stinks
Whatever you think of him, when you go to see his new movie (where he plays the artist Salvadore Dalli) - be sure to bring an air-sick bag. You're going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment