Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i meet ROBERT PATTINSON?

i live in St.Louis, MO. i wonder if anyone knew if he was gonna be visiting around here? i would love to meet him. Tell me about your experience of meeting with Robert Pattinson.How can i meet ROBERT PATTINSON?
I don't know if he'll be in MO anytime soon since New Moon is getting ready to start filming. But if they do another promotional tour, who knows.

We had the chance to meet him and no not in our dreams. He was a great guy. He didn't act any different than most of my friends act. He was friendly, laid back, and very articulate. I thought that he was cuter in person than in the movie. He was nice enough that we got hugs and autographs from him. He's taller than I thought, too. I only came up to his shoulder. Smelled awesome, trying to find out what cologne he had on that day and if it wasn't cologne they need to bottle him.How can i meet ROBERT PATTINSON?
I met Robert in my dream and we were playing Gears of War 2
u can't!sorry!
Unless you become famous or something, you're not going to meet him.

:]



i know, it sucks. i wanna meet him too but Its not like its a band and they go on tour or something.

:
|If you have extra $, hire a P.I. with no scruples.
I met Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed at the Hot Topic Twilight Tour, but Robert Pattinson didn't come where I live. :[



I wish I could meet him though! %26lt;3
i went to see him, kristen %26amp; taylor cause they were going to the hot topics around in some states. i had to wait FIVE HOURS in line just to meet them. i got his %26amp; kristen's autograph though. =] toootally worth it.



erm you can see when they go around touring again or something like that to see him. or you can just go up to california (or wherever he lives) and just be around that area n maybe you'll see him. (but don't be stalkerish-- that's just crazy =]. like be those paparrazi ppl that go around to restaraunts or something)
Meetrobertpattinson.com...check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment