Thursday, October 28, 2010

OMGZ... robert pattinson is going out with kristen stewart??? How could he? I think i'm going to cry...T_T?

So, I'm guessing your a big twilight fan, don't worry I used to get like this too.



They are not dating. I know I know, tabloids suck so badddd.

But, believe me, trust and believe me, Kristen stewart and Robert pattinson have nothing behind the camera.



Just wait until all the movies are done, and you will look back at this and be like 'what the hell? =/ '



But i can tell you however, the tabloids were NOT lying about her dumping her boyfriend Michael Angarano. She DID split with him 2 months ago.OMGZ... robert pattinson is going out with kristen stewart??? How could he? I think i'm going to cry...T_T?
Good grief.OMGZ... robert pattinson is going out with kristen stewart??? How could he? I think i'm going to cry...T_T?
I think I'm going to laugh.

Oh well, you still have Taylor Lautner.
Didn't he get that Bella chick pregnant from Twilight, or is that Kristen Stewart? I'm confused....
kristin stweart is disgusting, she might be cute in the movie, but in all the magazines and internet stuff she is gross. like shes a total freak and she should not even be playing bella swan.
Really!? Really.
why si tht so bad O.O
Get over yourself, it's not like you ever had a chance with him anyways.
She's gona be pregnant sometime this year
Ohmygod, are you for real?!?!?! Robert Pattinson was supposed to be mine. He's too hott for her, Edward 4evaaa. %26lt;33



...

NO.



Why the heck would you cry about that?
no he isn't. she already has a boyfriend

what if he was anyway, why would that make you cry? :S
it's totally just a publicity stunt lol

they sooo won't last ;)
i think they look cute together.

they're both monotonic.
Okaayy...

right,They'll be finnished when he finds out she uses SOAP





lol xD
yes your so not updated x



answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Kristen Stewart is too good for him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment