Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm a close family friend of Robert Pattinson, however I don't see him much nowadays?

First off, I'm not some silly fan girl pretending to know Robert Pattinson. I know him through family and he's very nice to me. We used to hang out a bit, but not so much lately. Nowadays infact, not at all.



I still see him, but we can never really go anywhere with other friends. Obviously you would know why and so I shall not discuss Rob's life when he is near the public.



How could I just get through to him and tell him how I feel? I'm not in love with him :) I'm just a really good friend of his and don't see him much because he's usually in America. And when he does return to London, we can never hang out. It's just sitting and watching films on the TV with the rest of the family.



No usual chit chat. So boring. Very sad. Things used to be so different...



It doesn't feel right to put this question in the Celebrities catagory. I don't know why. Please respect how I feel. Thank you ever so much.I'm a close family friend of Robert Pattinson, however I don't see him much nowadays?
I think, he could be busy with the movie, but I have no idea (new moon is starting production in march 2009) --- I'm not one of those fans that stalk him (what I mean is I don't go find out everything about his life, and the like) , I think that being celeb might keep him busy, but honestly, I wouldn't like the publicity. . . that must really stink for you - not being able to be with a friend, i know how you feel (about not being able to be with close friends), and would like to give you my sympathy.



p.s. I'm only 12 (well almost 13, but that's not really important) so if i said anything offensive, it was unintentional, and im really really really REALLY sorry - please, if you don't mind, tell him (if you want, or just tell him you made it up, its not that important who said it - i just think famous people need to keep this in mind) that a inconsequential fan wants him to know that he needs to keep close to his friends, because being famous has its pros, but lots of cons, and its nice to have friends around to talk to and help you through hard times :)





i hope this is helpful, though its probably not



I slept on this, and in the morning realized that I was rambling most of the time, and never got to the point. %26gt;_%26lt;'

So, you should try email, or regular mail (that usually catches a person's attention more effectively than email), or you could try calling him.



I would also like to wish you, Rob, and all of you guy's family and friends Happy New Year, and wish you best of luck in 2009, and all of the coming years. :)I'm a close family friend of Robert Pattinson, however I don't see him much nowadays?
If you feel so bad about putting him in the celebrities category and aren't a fan girl why must you say that it is rob pattinson.. yo could have left it anonymous... i personally hate him so i'm just going to answer your question.

Call him?? make plans??
Wow.

Rob's friend, huh?

I don't know what to tell you.

I hope you're not a fraud though.
Well he would be busy with his new movie that just came out

with screamming mental idiots trying to attack him lol

give him a call to meet him somewhere and explain whats wrong



Good Luck

and Happy New Year
i dont understand how u feel.

i dont get it.



wat do u want? lyk do u want to see him more or like become better friends?
tell him that u peeps should hang out!

make plans when he come into town

and just bring up u wanting to hang out more

or whatever u wanted to tell him :P
I'd say take what you can get for now until his life calms down a bit. I'm not saying you are the same but he's had to handle a lot of screaming girls so he might just want to relax and keep quiet for a while.



Also why point out that it's him? You shouldv'e just said that you know someone that's famous or somehthing and left it as that, you are probably going to get ridiculed now.
ja yeah sure. mmm if you really knew him, you wouldn't have putted on his name.

sorry but it's true.
You sound like you live in a Fantasy World of your own!!!
If you are his good friend than I feel sorry for him. Who knows what else you might ';accidently'; say or what you might ';accidently'; do.

No comments:

Post a Comment