Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do You Like Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen?

Robert is exactly how I've always imagined Edward to look like. Suave and sexy yet with his dark, dangerous, shady egde, you know? I think he can totally pull it off. What do you think? Ten pts to whoever has the best answer =] And I'm looking at both sides of the argument, just to let you know.Do You Like Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen?
Yes, I am very pleased with him as Edward. Although I really liked the idea of Henry Cavill being Edward, I have faith in Robert! I think he's going to make a fabulous Edward Cullen.

It's important to think positive about this movie anyway, since there's a lot of negativity towards the cast.



At first, I was so upset with him being chosen as Edward though. But then I got used to the fact that he IS Edward Cullen. Now I don't mind it anymore. He's tall, he has the pouty lips, and the cool hair. He'll be great. If people are so displeased with the choice, they should just read the books again. I really really can't wait to see the movie!



I hope Robert and Kristen have really good chemistry on screen. That would make the film even better.Do You Like Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen?
YESSS i really want to watch the movie
NO!!!



I am boycotting that damn movie...



It will just ruin the whole series for me...



:[
I can see him as Edward, but I had my heart set on either Henry Cavill or Gaspard Ulliel as Edward, so it's going to take some more time for me to get used to Robert as Edward. I mean, they could have casted someone much worse; I have faith in the director, just as Stephenie Meyer does. I just really hope the actors can portray their characters.



Robert definitely has that edge to him, and he does fit the description perfectly: tall, lanky, boyish, messy reddish-brown hair; he's got that mystery about him. I think he'll pull it off, and I'm hoping he proves me right! I have to agree with Stephanie, too: he LOOKS like a vampire. His eyebrows kinda throw me off, though, haha. Sometimes I think they look too thick, but that's nothing a little plucking can't fix :]



Cheers for Twilight! And don't say you hate Robert as Edward; every time someone says that, a kitten dies. So please, keep your mouth shut, for the kittens.



*Edit: spoilers if you haven't read the books:



I'm also anxious to hear his voice; in the book, Edward's voice is so musical and smooth. I haven't seen any of the HP movies (sacrelige, I know) so I haven't ever heard Robert's voice. I'm hoping he does that well, too.



And also, on the director's part---I'm really excited to see how they do the meadow scene where Edward sparkles, and also the vampire baseball. Those are my two favorite scenes from that book!
Robert was the totally oppsite of Edward.

Honestly...Robert..needs to fix his eyebrows a bit... HAHAHA

ahem sorry
  • web server hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment