Thursday, October 28, 2010

What Are Your Favourite Baby Names ? ( School Project that has to do with Robert Pattinson)?

k, so for a project at school, A life and Development project, we had to pick our dream life, and pick our dream celebrity from a hat, and luckily i got Robert Pattinson, and the point of this is to create your life, but we are starting with how many kids we want, and what their names should be, so i really need your help, i have decided to have 3 girls, all different ages one 6, 4 and 2, but i really need help on the names, so here are the ones i came up with, and i need your top 3 names, and i would like it to flow with the last name Pattinson, so please give me your input on anything, weather a middle name should be changed or not, please let me know

Here are the names:

1.Emma Jane Pattinson

2.Jayme Elizabeth Pattinson

3.Jordyn Nicole Pattinson

4.Taylor Elizabeth Lynn Pattinson

5.Autumn Jane Pattinson

6.Natalie Nicole Pattinson

7.Madison Lynn Pattinson

8.Eva Marie Pattinson

9.Ava Rose Pattinson

10.Kaylee Anne Pattinson

11.Marissa Rose Pattinson

12.Renee Nicole Pattinson

13.McKenzie Lynn PattinsonWhat Are Your Favourite Baby Names ? ( School Project that has to do with Robert Pattinson)?
Top 3 Girl Names:

Marissa Rose Pattinson

McKenzie Lynn Pattinson

Emma Jane Pattinson



Keep these names the way they are.. they are such cute names..What Are Your Favourite Baby Names ? ( School Project that has to do with Robert Pattinson)?
That's pretty cool. =)



I love Emma Jane and Ava Rose for sisters. Ava should be the 2 year old, since it's a trendy and modern name. Emma is good for the 6 year old. If I could suggest a name...the middle name should be Lynn.



Emma, ___ and Ava...



Cara Lynn

Isla Lynn

Zoe Lynn



I think Cara would be great to go with Emma and Ava.

Emma Jane, Cara Lynn and Ava Rose!



My 2nd choice would be Taylor Elizabeth (6 y/o), Natalie Renee (4 y/o) and Madison Lynn (2 y/o).



Good luck with the project!
I Like the names



Eva Marie Pattison for the 4 year old

Natalie Nicola Pattision for the 6 year old

Marrisa Rose Pattison for the 2 year old
I like Emma Jane, Kaylee Anne, and I'm stuck between Natalie Nicole and Madison Lynn. I want to do this project it sounds like fun lol!!!!
Oh wow. It sounds like a fun school project. :)



You have some great names. But I'd say:

McKenzie Lynn Pattinson ((6 year old))

Emma Jane Pattinson ((4 year old)) %26amp;%26amp;

Ava Rose Pattinson ((2 year old))



Good luck! :)
1.Emma Jane Pattinson

8.Eva Marie Pattinson

13.McKenzie Lynn Pattinson
lol your lucky you got Robert Pattison.

he is sooooo freaking good looking ;)



Kaylee Ann Pattinson

Emma Jane Pattinson

+ Jordyn(spell it Jordan) Nicole Pattinson.
You're not having any boys??? And depriving the world of Robert Pattinson's sons?? lol. anyway I like Autumn Jane and Taylor Elizabeth.
I like Kaylee Anne for the 6 year old, Renee Nicole for the 4 yr old, and Mackenzie Lynn (spelled this way) for the 2 yr old.
Ava Rose and Autumn Jane and Emma Jane sound the most natural.
i like numbers 3. 9. and 10.
Wow, I wish they gave me project like this when I was in school!

These are really pretty names overall, except McKenzie (I hate that name, sorry).

My choices are:

Taylor Elizabeth Pattinson for the 6 y.o.

Marissa Rose Pattinson for the 4 y.o.

Emma Nicole Pattinson for the 2 y.o.

I also like Madison Lynn or Madison Rose! Taylor Elizabeth Lynn is too long and I like 1 middle name. I changed Emma's middle name cause I think Emma Nicole is nicer than Emma Jane. What about Nicole Elizabeth? That could be another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment