Friday, October 22, 2010

Who is the most obsessed robert pattinson fan?

Im trying to prove to this girl i know the extent that some girls worship robert pattinson- so im looking for something to prove just how insane they can be when it comes to him. Something like the worlds biggest factfile would be great, with weird stuff like how many teeth he's had removed or something like that. Or just an extremely OTT fan.

Thanks ;)Who is the most obsessed robert pattinson fan?
Okay I know I am not the biggest fan :) But I am obsessed

I have 136 Pictures of him in my room, Just on what was my walls XD

I have watched twilight 52 times

New moon 26 times

Harry potter and the Goblet of fire 28 times

Remember me 6 times - At the cinema :D

Little ashes 22 times

How to be 23 times

The summer house 20 times

The bad mothers hand book 26 times

The haunted airman 18 times

I have also seen :

Every single Interview (I think)

Have 6 cut outs

Have him on my bed cover

Have read:

Twilight saga 19? times

and all the biographies

AWARDS ONE :

2008 - Strasbourg International Film for Best Actor in a Feature for How To Be

2009 - MTV Movie Awards for Best fight for Twilight, shared with Cam Gigandet.

2009 - MTV Movie Awards for Best Breakthrough Male for Twilight

2009 - MTV Movie Awards for Best Kiss for Twilight shared with Kristen Stewart.

2009 - Scream Awards for Best Fantasy Actor for Twilight

2009 - Teen Choice Movie Rumble for Twilight shared with Cam Gigandet.

2009 - Teen Choice Movie Liplock for Twilight shared with Kristen Stewart.

2009 - Teen Choice Male Hottie for Twilight.

2009 - Teen Choice Movie Actor Drama for Twilight.

2010 - People's Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor

AWARD NOMINATIONS :

2008 - Breakthrough Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture, Twilight.

2009 - Empire Awards for Best Newcomer, Twilight

2009 - Scream Awards Breakthrough Performance Male in a Motion Picture, Twilight.

2010 - People Choice Male Actor in a Movie, Twilight Saga

FACTS

1. Robert plays piano - he started when he was 3/4

2. He played guitar from the age of 12 then stopped in 2004 - only recently has he started playing again

3. In the Los Angles Twilight premiere he had 25 body guards to protect him from crazzy fans :)

4. Robert had the nick name of patty from when he was at school, that is now the name of his dog :D

5. Roberts first school was Tower house school in barnes (all boys)

6. Ugg boots confuses robert

7. Robert started modelling at the age of 12 he then stopped four years later after getting no job offers

8. Robert is ranked 42 in AIM's 100 Celebs Under 25 (2009)

10. 9. He preformed two songs on the twilight sound track let me sign and never think

11. Robert was named Yahoo's 'Top Movie Heart Throb of 2008' and Rolling Stone Magazine's 'Hottest Actor of 2008

12. he loves drinking diet coke and His favourite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

13. Robert's first kiss was at the age of 12

14. His favourite cookie is white chocolate chip :)

15. He was once in a band called ';Bad Girls';

16. He got himself a job as a paperboy when he was ten years old

17. Rob admires Jack Nicholson

18. Rob is 6'1 tall (1.85 meters)

19. Rob has size 10 feet

20. He was the first person to audition for the part of Cedric Diggory 鈥?and he got it.

21. Rob 鈥榖orrowed鈥?Edwards clothes after filing Twilight

22. His dad's a vintage car dealer

23. He reckons the worst thing about filming Twilight was the ';aerial running';. He says, ';You're balancing your entire weight on two straps, on your crotch and also being pulled along at 35 miles per hour pretending to run, which makes it chafe against everything.';

24.Robert's favourite dinosaur is the diplodocus.

25. He was dressed up and called claudia till he was 12

26. While on the Twilight set, an enthusiastic fan asked a crew member to bring her baby on set and have Robert Pattinson take a photo with the child.

27. While filming Twilight, Robert Pattinson injured himself on his very first shot

28. He was born on the 13th may 1886

29. He has been expelled from school

30. His fan Website asked its fans to stop treating Robert like a ';piece of meat'; when they see him in out and about.

31. His sisters are Lizzie, a singer/songwriter, and Victoria, who is into politics.

32. He started acting at age 15 in plays, but he did do some school productions when he was younger

33. In his first film he was Giselher in Ring of the Nibelungs, then followed by the role of Older Rawdy Crawley in Vanity Fair.

34. His Dad wanted him to be an actor.

35. on an MTV interview on the 27th of march he got his nickname ';spunk ransom';

36. he is also known as Rpatzz

37. He was obsessed with earning money until he turned 15.

38. One of his first roles was a small part as a Cuban dancer

39. He has an agent in LA

40. He wasn't a harry potter fan so he hadn't read any of the books

41. He was blue/grey eyes

42. He was blondeish brownie hair colour

43. He learned to scuba dive in one hour for his Potter role.

44. He asked Michael Gambon for his autograph

45. He got bags of angry letter saying he should not play Edward in Twilight.

46. Someone once stole his shoelaces from his shoes. He now wears the shoes without laces as a sort of signature

47. His Dad wanted him to be an actor.

48. His middle name is Thomas.

49. His sisters are Lizzie, a singer/songwriter, and Victoria.

50. Robert is a keen sportsman

51. He was named' British star of Tomorrow ' by Times online in 2005

53. He hates any references to his name.

Theres so many more facts I could put down :) but I will stop myself now, you get the Idea

I can't answer the teeth one BUT he did have to fix his teeth before starring in Twilight :)

I have written to rob recently :)

I also several twilight tops - I sleep in them :)

And an Iphone case with him on

candlers etc

I am desperate to meet him, I wanted to go to the premiers but all my joints have been dislocated since a few years ago (well they gradually have been getting worse until now they have all fallen out) so I can't/couldn't go :\ but I might try and go even though I am like this lol :D I would do that for him, plus theres people much worse off then me.

I know being a fan isn't just about how much stuff you have, because even if I didn't have all my things I would still love him so much :D

I fall asleep every night listening to him sing %26lt;3

and once I cried when I heard him sing because... actually I don't know why....It was quite odd :P

WHY I LOVE HIM:

He is an amazing actor %26lt;3

He has a awesome personality %26amp; and is really nice and funny %26lt;3

He is SOOOOOO hot %26amp; sexy etc

He can sing, and it sounds really nice :) %26lt;3

He can play guitar and piano and sing %26lt;3

He isn't full of himself %26lt;3

When he talks he makes me want to die %26lt;3

He comes from the same country as me :D %26lt;3

He was in Harry Potter %26lt;3

He has cool hair %26lt;3

He looks amazing, very sexy face %26lt;3

He's funny %26lt;3

In interviews he make me laugh %26lt;3

He is nice to his fans %26lt;3

He is sensitive %26lt;3

He doesn鈥檛 think he is cute, which is soo cute :) %26lt;3

He has a sweet and gentle attitude towards other people %26lt;3

He played a brilliant edward %26amp; was the best person for the job %26lt;3

He makes amazing other movies %26lt;3

He made me cry in remember me....First movie I have ever cried at :P %26lt;3

Hes ROEBRT PATTINSON



and so many more reasons why

I can not describe how much he means to me :P

%26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 ROB %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3

Till I die %26lt;3

I am 14 btw :)

Hope I helped btw

I loved this question haha x

and I understand this is not anywhere near the worlds biggest fact file or fan sorry :) x

Source(s):

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeWho is the most obsessed robert pattinson fan?
not obsessed but i LOVE him
i kind of like him bt not an obsessed fan of his
probably the makers of that robsessed film they made!

No comments:

Post a Comment