Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robert Pattinson advice....?

Me and my friends are HUGE fans of Twilight and I'm Team Jacob but I always diss Robert Pattinson and make fun of him but I really like him, i don't know what my feelings are for him...I don't know how to tell my friends that, because they'd be shocked and I know i'd be getting a lot of questions from them. My best friend Miriam always says 'You KNOW you prefer Team Robert than Team Taylor..' and shes right. I have so much in common with Robert Pattinson but more with Taylor Lautner. I just don't want to be like those girls falling over Robert and screaming and crying on the red carpet or having any obsessions over him i just want to be myself. And anyways its weird because I've been having a lot of dreams about Robert Pattinson too :S :)



Please understand and give me advice!!Robert Pattinson advice....?
I think you're already obsessed with him; just because you don't scream and cry and go over the top doesn't mean you're not obsessed (especially if you're having dreams about him).



Don't worry about it. In 10 years, I doubt many people will even remember Twilight and Robert, Taylor, Kristen ... they might not even be around or be popular anymore. Like who you like now and live in the moment :)Robert Pattinson advice....?
OMG! Seriously?
We've got you surrounded. Step away from the Twilight saga with your hands behind your hand.



Seriously though, stop reading/watching Twilight and it'll go away. While you're doing that you can look at this picture:

http://www.dmbeatles.com/picture.php?pic…
You say you have so much in common with Robert Pattinson, but I highly doubt you know him. Same with Taylor Lautner. You say you aren't obsessed, but you don't know these people, so you don't know what you have in common with them. In my opinion, yes, you are obsessed. Maybe not obsessed in the crying and screaming on the red carpet, but definitely obsessed.



If you want to be yourself, then like who you like and stop obsessing over it. Seriously, he's probably 8-9 years older than you. If you really want to be yourself, find something original to obsess over.
yea i understand you

i am team jacob!! taylor lautner is sooo HOT!!

i LOOVE taylor lautner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment