Friday, October 22, 2010

Is it true that Robert Pattinson snubs paparazzi?

I've heard that when people asked him to get an autograph with him,he asked to be left alone.

He also snubbed people who tried to take pictures of his new hair cut.



In addition,he was heard complaining how twilight fans keeping bothering him.



Is it true??Is it true that Robert Pattinson snubs paparazzi?
I'm not sure if that's true or not. When some friends and I ran into him he had no problem talking to us and he was really nice. I don't know if it was because we just talked about random things, we didn't gush over him, we didn't ask for pictures, or anything. Granted we got an autograph and a hug from him but we didn't ask. We treated him like the normal person he is.



I know that he has said that he wishes people would just ignore him if they see him, but you have to remember that he is not used to all this attention. When this came out I felt really bad about approaching him, but it was already done.



As for the paparazzi wouldn't you hate them if they kept saying that you were sleeping with everyone, you were in love with your co-star, that there was a love triangle on the set that caused problems, and the best one that you were an alcoholic. I would avoid them, too. I have never heard the paparazzi make one nice comment about him, they just want to stir up readers to make more money.



No offense to Twilight fans (I liked him better in Little Ashes) but a lot of them call him Edward, when his name is Robert. I mean wouldn't that bother you, too. He played a character named Edward and that's not who he is. I doubt that he wants to be known as Edward the rest of his life, even if it is the film that shot him to stardom.



He has said that he appreciates his fans, though. But, if you are a fan, don't blame him if he hides from your camera or asks to be left alone while he's having lunch with a friend. Everyone needs some private time even if they are out in public. Give him some slack and let him get used to all this attention.Is it true that Robert Pattinson snubs paparazzi?
maybe...
NO! Its just rumors
If he is...then I don't blame him. Paparazzi are annoying and have no respect for people's privacy. Also as far as Twilight fans go, I think I've seen him practise the patience of a saint with these screaming fans. If he has finally snapped I think it was inevitable and it's only human.
IDK, But i do Know this he doesn't really care about his hygeine

No comments:

Post a Comment