Friday, October 22, 2010

Do you agree with Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen? If not, why?

I don't really like him as edward. He's okay, I guess, just not how I viewed Edward Cullen. I imagined him to be more like Tom Welling or something. What are your feelings on the subject?Do you agree with Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen? If not, why?
No I saw him as boyish and with a body like Tom Welling Robert with that makeup on do not look like a hot vampire he look sick and vampires in my opinion shouldn't be portrayed that wayDo you agree with Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen? If not, why?
i dont like him as Edward. hes ugly i dont really pay attention to twilight anymore so i dont really care but still pick some1 decent looking
in my opinion, i think rpatz is PERFECT for edwardd! i just couldn't picture tom welling as edward cullen. I think that they made a fantastic choice on rpatz! But i can't say the same for kristen stewart! ughhh, I HATED her as bella!
I think he was a good person to play the role of Edward because his presence puts a mysterious tone on everything and that's what the movie needed.
This is how i pictured Edward cullen to be%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD鈥?/a>
hes good but mabye a littel younger but watever
yeerp, i think rob does a great job as edward, and he has a cute little english accent :)



i also think they did a really good job with taylor lautner, he is like the PERFECT jacob and did i mention unhumanly good looking, sorry i know that doesnt have anything to do with your question but i just had to tell everyone



i recon the did a real Sh!t job for bella though, really not good :(

No comments:

Post a Comment