Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm a close family friend of Robert Pattinson, however I don't see him much nowadays?

First off, I'm not some silly fan girl pretending to know Robert Pattinson. I know him through family and he's very nice to me. We used to hang out a bit, but not so much lately. Nowadays infact, not at all.



I still see him, but we can never really go anywhere with other friends. Obviously you would know why and so I shall not discuss Rob's life when he is near the public.



How could I just get through to him and tell him how I feel? I'm not in love with him :) I'm just a really good friend of his and don't see him much because he's usually in America. And when he does return to London, we can never hang out. It's just sitting and watching films on the TV with the rest of the family.



No usual chit chat. So boring. Very sad. Things used to be so different...



It doesn't feel right to put this question in the Celebrities catagory. I don't know why. Please respect how I feel. Thank you ever so much.I'm a close family friend of Robert Pattinson, however I don't see him much nowadays?
Just tell him what you just told us. Say that you know he's very busy with his stardom, but you miss being able to hang out. Ask him if you guys could do something sometime, and if not, remember he is very busy avoiding crazy teen girls obsessed with Edward Cullen. :-)I'm a close family friend of Robert Pattinson, however I don't see him much nowadays?
Who!!!!! Seriously
write a note or a letter :)
Wow......try calling him up.
I completely agree with Krist N. Tell him how you feel. Go for it girl!!!
Honestly answer this; if he wasn't famous at all, would you still think to yourself ';Man, I should ring up ob and have a chat';?



He's probably ridiculously busy. Celebrities barely have enough time for themselves, let alone time for past friends. It's awful to hear, but it's the truth. Try keeping in touch with his parents first.



By the way, I can tell you're lying. Asking THREE questions in a row about the same thing. And a REAL friend wouldn't mention their name.

No comments:

Post a Comment