Thursday, October 28, 2010

No one thinks Robert Pattinson is F'UGLY?!?!?

will Robert Pattinson be the next Jude Law? HELL NO!

There is NO WAY that such a lacking guy in both looks and acting can ever surmount to the greatness achieved by Jude Law, who is ';unbearably handsome'; and is able to transform into a plethora of roles with great precision and ease.



surely everyone has seen the twilight movies. Robert Pattinson's destitution of talent as an actor is betrayed through every movement he makes. Plus, his general messy appearance hints at his deprivation of personal hygiene. with his forest of facial hair, he can pass off as a caveman, highly uncivilized and highly uneducated.



my point is: Robert Pattinson has less sex appeal than the teletubbies, and his prematurely rising career as an actor is being supported by superficial and momentary success. I really don't see how, if society's idea of the constitution of a good actor is not degrading, he will not become obsolete in the very near future.



screw all those who thinks that he will replace Jude Law...it's not gonna happen.No one thinks Robert Pattinson is F'UGLY?!?!?
he is wayyyyyyyy to uglyNo one thinks Robert Pattinson is F'UGLY?!?!?
He looks like a retarded cat, imo. I'm sorry that I offended you mentally disabled kitty

:(
well beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
eww Robert Pattinson is so ugly, i cant imagine. id like to see him jump off the CN Tower. then again he would survive. LOL ---%26gt;';Robert Pattinson has less sex appeal than the teletubbies';

Best thing ive heard
I bet you don't look much better if you have to insult people to make yourself feel good
Jude Law isn't that attractive, and for gods sake Robert Pattinson is a flat-nosed opossum.



Ron Perlman all the way!
I %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3 ROBERT PATTINSON %26lt;3 %26lt;3 %26lt;3

No he is not f'ugly

he dosen't lack in good looks!!!! he is PERFECT ! %26lt;3

And is amazing at acting ! %26lt;3

HE IS BETTER LOOKING, AND BETTER AT ACTING %26lt;3

and he sings...good

....I like the teletubbies jokes, but I am not attracted to the teletubbies so therefore he must have more?

I will love him till I die %26lt;3

oh dear people will hate me, but they can't change my mind %26lt;3



HOWEVER I know many people who think the same as u

No comments:

Post a Comment