Friday, October 22, 2010

HOW do I get a GENUINE! personal signature from Robert Pattinson?

I realllllly love Robert Pattinson, and so does everyone in my group at school.

I would really love it if someone gave me directions on how do get a GENUINE...guaranteed GENUINE, signature from him

Like what the mailing address is...and how much I have to pay to send a photo with a genuine singature on it

that would be great. thanksHOW do I get a GENUINE! personal signature from Robert Pattinson?
Im not sure if this actually works or not, or if the result is Genuine, but this girl on this Facebook group sent his agency a picture of him and wrote him a note congratulating him on getting the role of Edward, etc. She didn't talk to him as an actor, but as a person. For example, no ';OMG YOU'RE SO HOT ROB!'; lol



Here's the agency she sent it to:



Robert Pattinson

c/o Endeaver Agency

Stephanie Ritz

9601 Willshire Blvd. Floor 3

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

USA



Yet again, I dont know if this will get you one back, or if its going to be genuine.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment