Friday, October 22, 2010

Are you in love with Robert Pattinson from twilight?

i bet we all know by now that it would be a one in a million chance that robert will ask you out. I'm aware of that and i want to stop thinking about him i don't know if it's him or the movie twilight ...how do i get him off my mind..or the movie

answer both



p.s.i know this is a dumb question...sheesh!Are you in love with Robert Pattinson from twilight?
I'm in love with Robert Pattinson from Little Ashes....actually I like the character he plays: Salvador Dali and how he plays the character. But I sure don't like Twilight because I'm not a teeny bopper with unreasonable expectations in regards to the opposite sex.

To answer your question, I think you'll grow out of it.Are you in love with Robert Pattinson from twilight?
there is no known cure for obsessive cullen disorder. but for laughs about it you can watch twicurls video about it on youtube.
no .... but im in love with kristen stewart from the movie



shes damn sexy
I am not in love with him.



I suggest you find something better to do with your time.
no but he's cute and most of my friends luvv him, I'm more in love with Edward the fictional character. **sighs**
No.
lol

no i'm not..sorry
NO! Twilight is ANNOYING! I cannot get through the day without a girl gauling about how hot Edward is.
u are talking like if he was real....yes ITS A STUPID QUESTION, pretty pathetic.
I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment