Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do you think my brother looks like Robert Pattinson? He's single...?

my brother is SOO incredibly hot, it's not even funny, sometimes I even wish he was not my brother because he's SOO cute, and I'm single too. The best part is, he's one of those guys like Johnny Depp who girls probably think he's cute, and he would acknowledge it if he knew, but he doesn't really care or pay attention. However, if there was a girl who really wanted to date him I'm sure he'd be willing. Just note he is 25 and unable to drive due to a disability, though he get money from social security. So it would just be best if you are already here in Maryland or don't mind coming here. Your company is welcome with open arms. Now for the question: I saw Robert Pattinson on television the other day and just couldn't help but suddenly notice how much he looked like my brother. So these aren't exactly the best pics, but they are what I have right now. Do you think he looks anything like Robert Pattinson? (the pics don't do ANY justice for how cute he is, trust me):



http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/14/l_8377b3901dfc47d1a493a18f391e0f26.jpg



http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/38/l_31d0e36302194fb581f47bf539326b0d.jpgDo you think my brother looks like Robert Pattinson? He's single...?
wow i really see the resemblenceDo you think my brother looks like Robert Pattinson? He's single...?
WOW, the way you talk about your brother is really creepy... and no, he looks nothing like him. He is somewhat cute, but you need to find someone who is not related to you. Looks like you're trying to pimp him out..?
this is a ******* piss take.

numero uno - robert pattinson isnt a paki.

numero dos - hes your brother you incest dick.

ew.
Never, ever, ever will he look like robert pattinson. Srry but your brother is ugly. Ewww.
epic fail
W.T.F.

...not even the slightest bit of resemblance. sorry

u need to get ur eyes checked.
This has to be a joke?????
this is your brother! goddd calm down! ughh thats just a little disgusting. sorry.
haha uhmm.....noo he doesnt look like robert pattinson
noooooo NOT AT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment