Friday, October 22, 2010

What makes robert pattinson hot?

i mean really. i am not trying to be mean, but every girl in my school seem so in love with him its just annoying. is it because he looks stoned in every picture or is it because they want to teach him how to take a bath properly. what is it?What makes robert pattinson hot?
yeah personally i have NO idea how people find him attractive,

its like, look at taylor lautner. someone with a massive 6-pack hot bod and cute face, and you compare it to a skinny hairy dude who doesn't wash his hair..

i dont know.What makes robert pattinson hot?
His hair..and idk he's just really handsome!

I love Taylor Lautner mroe though :]
I think he is super ugly ps taylor is hott
HAHA teach him how to take a bath properly...you're hilarious! Personally I think he's overrated os people like Ben Barnes are 100 times hotter than him.
I don't think of him as ';hot';. I can't even seem to find him attractive.
hahaha he doest take a bath lol!

ummm nothing makes him hot!!! he looks like a hobo/caveman!!!



HES NOT HOT AT ALL!! OMG THIS WORLD IS COMING TO AN END AHHHHHHHH!!

lol
Because he plays a fictional character in the movie. Girls fall for characters and the more impossible it would be for a girl to have him the more they will want him.
I'm not attracted to him at all.
woo woo woo!! his hair..and eyebrows his eyes...his face...yum! :D



stop being a hater :P
I DONT KNOW..



TAYLOR LAUTNER IS HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIR!!!!

he looks really sexy and hot, his whole face and body are yummy.
Fire would make him hot.

Or maybe standing out in the sun too long would work too.

A blanket?
I have no idea most girls in my school think he is fit. when will they see he is ugly *sighs*

It must be that huge forehead. what a turn on? or the dirty hair. *Looks at shampoo*

I really don't know, my friend when i asked her was like ';he is just lush';

he is a disgrace to Edward Cullen
Nothing... I find Taylor Lautner more attractive. :)
he is kinda hot but weird looking
I really hove no idea.Maybe it's not him at all it's just the fact that he plays edward in twilight.But i do have to admit he is cute)))
I agree!!! He is not hot, they could have done so much better on Edward's character in the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment